Chapter Two.

Monday, 7:45 am

Location: Compton School of Arts.

Sapphire POV

I limped my way to my locker while I felt the eyes burning into the back of my head. Ok, I gotta few bruises on my face, so what. When Chresanto took me home Saturday, my face, chest, and basically my whole body was in pain. I cried myself to sleep all weekend.

I think I want a break from him. We never got into a physical fight no matter how mad we were. I'm just scared that he'll go further than what he already did. Even though it was my fault, I should've never told him that Jaden was staring at me, I should've never slapped him either. We wouldn't be in this position at all.

I opened up my locker and a note fell out if it. I groaned in pain while I bent down to pick it up. I opened it and it said "Sorry". If this from Chresanto, he can shove this up his ass. I ripped it up and started walking to class preparing for more people to stare at me like I'm dumb.

"Sapphire, what happened to your face dear?" Mrs. Evergreen spoke. "Why does it matter, it's clearly none of your business" I said while walking to my seat. I never liked her anyways. I took out my phone and I had 24 missed calls and 65 texts all from Chresanto saying how sorry he was. I looked over to my right and saw Chresanto's younger brother, Damien and he was staring at me back. Dumbasses always staring. I rolled my eyes at him and put my head down 'till class was over.

Jaden POV

Dumb ass gave me a black eye. I don't care, still sexy either way.

I'm mad at that son of a bitch for grabbing Sapphire's face like that. Just another reason I deserve her. It's like, I'm in love with her even though I don't even know her like that. It's just her personality and her beauty that gets to me. I was walking down the hallway and I saw Chresanto with a couple of scratches, a busted lip, and some bruises on his arms.

I know damn well I didn't do that so who did? His eyes landed on me and glared at me before turning around back to his friends. I saw Sapphire walking towards Chresanto and she had bruises all over her arms and a busted lip too. So, what the hell is going on with them? If that nigga got into a fight with her, I'll be so damn pissed. I just need to make her mine so I can take care of her, and that will be soon.

Chresanto POV

I was talking to my boys, Craig and Ray when I saw Sapphire walking towards me. When I saw her face, I wanted to punch myself for doing that to her. But she wanted to be stubborn so, so be it. She still look beautiful with her curly hair, tight leggings, and Butter Timbs.

I just wanted to kiss her right then and there. She approached me and I saw that she had a busted lip but it's whatever. "Hey, Chresanto can I talk to you for a second?" She said while playing with her curls. "Yeah, aye I'll be back in a minute y'all." I spoke to my Bros. "Mhm hurry up nigga" Ray said I flipped them off and took Sapphires hand and led her to the auditorium. "So wassup?" I spoke. She studied my face for a couple of seconds and touched my black eye.

"I just wanted to say that I'm sorry. I should've never hit you first. And if I didn't hit you I wouldn't be doing this" she said while looking the other way. "Doing what?" I asked while furrowing my eyebrows. "Breaking up with you" she said getting choked up. What the hell! "Sapphire what the fuck! We been together for 3 damn years! And you wanna break up our relationship for one little fight?" I yelled at her. She started crying and hitting my chest.

"You don't get it, Chresanto! You don't get it! Look at me!," she yelled out. I turned the other way not looking at her. She threw a chair and grabbed my face "Look at me!" She cried out. I looked into her brown eyes and all I saw was hurt and love. "Look at our faces Chresanto. Look at us. That "little fight" we had is only going to get bigger. It's only better for us to take a break. We can get back together when everything cools down, Chres. I'll still love you no matter what." She said while crying. I loved this girl with everything I got and she's ending it because of what I did. Well, we did. I pulled her into a hug and started to cry which made her only to cry harder. Yes, I'm crying. This girl is the only real friend I got. And for her to leave out on me is only going to break me. I can't deal right now. I sighed and tried to make up the words I'm about to say.