Chapter Five.

Sapphire POV  

It's been a week since I've seen Chresanto. Where the hell is this boy? Jaden been acting really distant towards me too. I hope he didn't find out, lord knows how that boy can snap on somebody. I just have to play it cool so when Chresanto comes back, Jaden will be all over me like he usually do.

I did my daily routine, dressed up in my black leather leggings, Bred 11's, and a white long sleeve shirt with a blue jean vest. I sat on the island in the kitchen waiting for Crystal. "Crystal! Bring your ass so we can go damn!" I yelled upstairs. Why she got to look good for school anyways? "Bitch, I'm coming! Don't be rushing me! Do I be rushing you? NO. So lets go" she yelled coming downstairs. I rolled eyes and got into the car and drove to school.

When we walked in, Crystal sat on the table and I sat down on the chair with my head in her lap. She played in my hair before finally speaking. "So, Saph, I haven't seen Chresanto in about a week. Where's my brother in law?" She asked. I closed my eyes and shook my head. "There's no brother in law, Crys. We broke up" I spoke checking my mentions on twitter. She gasped and pushed my head off her lap. Damn, I am a human. Be fragile. "What! Y'all broke up? Why the hell I wasn't informed?" She whispered. "Because you weren't here? It's not like it matters anyway, I'm over him" I spoke somewhat confident. Now lets be real, Chresanto and I been together almost 3 years. Y'all know I'm not over him. She scoffed. "You sure? That doesn't seem legit" she checked her phone. "Yes Crystal! I'm sure I'm over that redbone boy" I spoke. And just when I said that, I saw Chresanto hand in hand with this girl I've never seen before. He had scratches all over his face but he still looked good and a cast on his right hand. I won't lie, the girl is pretty, but she don't look like she's his type. Until I saw him kiss her, I could've sworn the whole cafeteria heard my heart drop on the floor. She walked away and disappeared in the halls while he made his way over to Crystal and I. When he walked up to us, I could smell the cologne I bought for him fit his birthday. Lord, is he trying to hurt me?

I acted like I was so into my phone, which I really wasn't. He kissed Crystal on her cheek and hugged her, while he left me with a simple, "Hey, Saph" he spoke blandly. Nigga, ok then, I see you. I looked up, "Hi" I nodded my head. His eyebrows furrowed at me and put his attention on Crystal. "How's my sister in law coming along?" He smiled at her. Lord! That smile! "I'm good bro, I see you broke my little sisters heart, huh?" She punched him in his arm playfully. Ugh! Why she have to bring up shit? A wave of hurt flashed across my face but I quickly covered it.

He looked at her and shook his head. "Is that what she told you? The heart that did break was mine. She broke up with me!" He yelled looking right at me. My tears was threatening to come out but I held them in. Crystal looked at me with sympathy in her eyes and I looked at Chresanto that looked mad and hurt. I nodded my head at Chresanto "I'm sorry" I said and ran into the auditorium.

I sat in one of the chairs and put my head in my hands. I can't cry, I can't cry. I sighed and looked for my phone and I couldn't find it, oh yeah, I left it on Crystal's lap. I screamed in frustration until I heard someone waking to me. I snapped my head around to see who it was.

The one and only, Chresanto August.

Chresanto POV

I knew I hurt Sapphire but she hurt me more. I had to tell her. She got up and ran out the cafeteria leaving me and Crystal just standing there. "Go, she need someone to vent to" she spoke. I nodded my head and made my way to the only place she goes to let it all out. The Auditorium.

I opened the door and heard her scream, she started looking for something which I'm guessing was her phone because she left it in the cafeteria but I got it. She snapped her head around to see who it was and when she saw me, she just broke down and cried. I walked over to her and say down in she seat next to her. She cried silently and put her head in her lap.

I grabbed her and put her on my lap so that she's facing me. She tried to get off but she couldn't 'cause my grip. "Move Chres!" She cried "No, tell me what's wrong" I spoke. She just shook her head and looked the other way. "I'm sorry, Chres" she said then wiped her eyes. Right now, I can feel her pain. Even though she broke up with me, I understand. It's hard to move on with the girl you love, Desereé made that perfectly clear. She always wondering where I'm at, or who I'm texting with. And we not even together. I moved a piece of hair out of Sapphires face, looked her dead in her brown eyes and kissed her.

I don't know what came over me, but what's done is done.

Jaden POV

I was making my way towards the auditorium looking for Sapphire, and when I walked in, I saw Sapphire sitting on Chresanto's lap kissing him. I balled up my fist and walked back out. This bitch think she can just fuck with my brain and kiss on niggas? Oh hell no. She got another thing coming.

I was walking in the hallway and I saw the same girl Chresanto be hanging with. I walked up to her and she turned around and smiled. "You know Chresanto kissing his ex right now, right?" I said. Immediately she stopped smiling and looked at me with anger on her face. Sapphire gone learn today.

Desereé POV

So, this cute boy Jaden walked up to me and said he saw Chresanto and that bitch Sapphire kissing in the auditorium. I ran to the auditorium and saw Chresanto and Sapphire, of course kissing. Even though we aren't together, she need to get offs man. I'll make her back the fuck off him. She irking the fuck out of me and she needs to learn what's hers and what's mine. And Chresanto, of course is mine.

•So! Desereé and Jaden is both pissed off I see. What will they do? Are Chresanto and Sapphire back together?

Vote, Comment, and Share!!!! More drama coming soon!!!! Mwah!•