Chapter Eleven.

Chresanto POV

I'm happy as hell I made my baby's family happy. Shit, I wanted to cry! After we left Sapphire's place, we headed back to my place. Our date wasn't over, but she wanted to go to my house.

"I'm so glad you did this for us baby" Sapphire said in my ear.

"It's nothing, I just wanted my second family happy" I said.

We pulled up to my house and I opened the door for Sapphire. I opened the door and nobody was home.

"Nobody's home" Sapphire smiled.

"Yeah, I know. Wonder where they at" I spoke, walking upstairs to my room.

I laid down on my bed and Sapphire came in, laying on top of me. She kissed me on my neck, making her way towards my lips.

"Sapphire, what you tryna do?" I said.

She kissed me again, putting her hands in my shirt, rubbing on my abs. She pulled my shirt off, sitting on top of my stomach.

"You don't know how much better I feel ever since you helped my Daddy come back home," she said while shedding a couple tears.

She gave me a peck and continued talking.

"I thought it would be 6 more months for him to come home but you somehow brought him back when I needed him most. And for that, I want to make you feel better. If that's okay with you." She said.

I'm too shocked. I mean, I thought we would've waited 'til the times right. I don't know. I don't want to make it seem like I forced her too.

"Saph, I thought you wanted to wait 'til the times ri-" I said getting cut off. She shushed me, putting her index finger on my lip.

"Shhh, I love you Chresanto. This is the most best time we can do this. I love you 'til I die. And I want our love to become stronger. I want you Chresanto. I want you to be my first. I'm ready for you" she spoke.

I flipped us over, getting on top of her, looking her dead in her eyes.

"I love you, you know that. And I'm happy as fuck to be your first. I love you Sapphire" I said, kissing on her collarbone.

She moaned and nodded her head.

"I love you too Chresanto. I'm ready" she moaned out.

With that said, I nodded my head, giving her a passionate kiss. After playing tongue war for 10 minutes, she unbuckled my pants, looking me in the eyes with love. I gave her another kiss and pulled down my pants, and my boxers.

"Oh damn. You're big as hell" she said nervously.

I chuckled and bent back down, pulling her dress off of her.

"I'll go easy, ok?" I said.

She nodded her head, while I pulled down her underwear. Wow, after almost 3 years, I get to see my girl naked. She lifted up, taking off her bra, leaving both of us naked. I admired her body and looked back in her eyes.

"You're so fucking beautiful." I said.

She blushed and looked away. I put her face back to me and gave her a kiss.

"Don't look away from me, girl" I chuckled.

"Sorry. I'm ready. Come on, I'm tired of waiting." She said.

I nodded my head and spread her legs open. I pulled out a condom and put it on, I put my tip inside and went in slow. She started crying a little so I stopped going in.

"You ok? I'll stop if you want me to" I said, wiping her tears.

"No! Don't stop. You just didn't tell me you're so damn big. Gosh Chresanto." She sighed.

"Sorry? Not my fault. I'll go in slower, ok?" I said.

She nodded her head and bit her lip.

I went in slower and started going in and out. Sapphire whimpered a couple of times and shedded a couple of tears. So I went extra slow and kissed her while I was going in and out of her.

"You're so damn tight" I groaned out.

"Is that a bad thing?" She asked.

"Ha! Hell no. It's a good thing" I said.

"Oh, ok. Go faster. It's starting not to hurt anymore." She said.

I started going faster and she bit her lip, grinding with me. I licked my lips, bending down, grabbing her breast, licking all over it. Then I put my finger on her clit, flicking it and rubbing it, feeling her get wetter by the seconds.

"Ugh, fuck! Whatever you doing please keep doing that" she moaned out.

I started to thrust faster and increased my pace rubbing on her clit.

After an hour and a half of moaning, groaning, yelling, screaming, back scratching, back arching, and passionate kisses, I gave one more thrust and she finally gave in.

She came all over me, while I released in the condom. She gave me one more passionate kiss and wiped the sweat off my forehead. I rested my forehead on hers, looking her in her brown eyes.

"We just made love" she smiled. I smiled and pulled her on top of me.

"Yes we did. You did good for a first timer too. I love you Sapphire" I said.

"Thank you, and I love you more. This is the step we needed. I'm glad I shared this moment with you." She smiled,

"Haha, I can tell. You smiling like an crazy person" I laughed.

"Shut up! You are too." She smiled.

"Ok, ok! I'm sorry. I love you baby" I said against her lips.

"I love you too, babe" she said kissing me.

We finally did it. And I must admit, my love for her was already high. But now, it just skyrocketed out the roof. Nobody can break this dope ass couple apart. Over my dead body.

•Oh snap! Chresanto finally got the "Cookies" after almost 3 years! Was their "moment" actually special, or it'll end up in a heated moment? More drama coming soon! Don't let this chapter fool you. Oh, it was kind of weird writing this chapter. I know some of TM be writing it like they actually in the bedroom having sex but, I think I did ok with this sex chapter. Don't you guys think? Anyways, Vote, Comment, and please Share! People barely read this book and I feel like I should stop writing if only a few people are reading the book. But I LOVE writing stories so I won't do they to you guys that ARE reading this book. I appreciate it dearly. Oh god, I'm rambling. Maybe I should write a rant book. Hmmm, I might just do that. Oh lord. Ok, ok. More drama coming soon! I'll update when I can, and I love all you guys to pieces. Stay Mindless! *blows ratchet kisses* MWAH! Ugh! I talk/text too much. I'm sorry. I can't help it. I love talking and texting. 🌚 Ok. Buh-Bye! - Indiaaaaaaa 😘🙊🐒•