Chapter Twelve.

Jaden POV

I stormed off Chresanto's patio to his room and made my way to my car.

I watched the whole thing. Why the hell Sapphire have sex with him? She knows I can hit it better. And I will. Seriously, after watching them "Make Love", I wanted to just jump through his windows and beat his ass. But I'll wait for that part. It sickens me that Sapphire actually gave her innocence away to him. If anything I deserved it. Not him.

I drove a couple houses down and pulled in Desereé's driveway. I pulled out my phone and unlocked it, scrolling through my Call Log looking for her name. Once I found her name I pressed Call.

"Hello?"

"Hey, D. What you up to?"

"Uhh. Nothing. Why?"

"Damn, a nigga can't call his friend?"

"Ugh! Jaden what the hell you want?"

"You"

"Stop fucking with me. I'll cut your damn balls off. Seriously, what you want?"

"Y-O-U"

"Jaden you're so fucking irritating"

"Mhm, I've been called worse. Open your door"

"Why?"

"I'm outside dumbass! That's why"

I heard shuffling in the background and the phone beep, indicating that she hung the phone up. I slid my phone in my back pocket and waited for Desereé to open the door.

About a minute later, she opened the door wearing some Spandex short shorts, some knee high socks, and a sports bra.

Shit, she was looking fine as hell.

"What Jaden? I don't have time for your ass right now" she said, rolling her eyes.

I laughed and walked past her, walking up the stairs. I stopped and turned around, seeing Desereé in her same spot.

"Nigga, come on! You standing there looking dumb as hell" I said.

"Ugh, here I come" she said, closing the door and walking behind me. I stopped and put her in front of me.

"I need to see that ass, girl" I said, smacking her ass. She blushes and shook her head.

"I can't even stay mad at you. You're something else" she laughed.

She walked in her room, with me following behind. I closed her door and laid down on her bed while she put her glasses on and started to type away on her MacBook.

"Oh so you gone invite a nigga over and just go on the computer?" I asked.

"Nigga correction. You invited yourself over while I was in the middle of typing a paper. What'd you expect to happen?" She said, looking at me.

"Well shit, I at least wanted us to do something" I said.

"Hmm, do what?"

"Come here" I said.

"Why?"

"Damn! Yo ass frustrating! Bring your ass here" I said, running my hands through the top of my head.

"Well damn, here I come" she said.

She walked over towards me, pulling her short ass shorts down. I licked my lips as she stand in front of me. She smacked her lips and put her hand on her hip. I pulled her on top of me so she can straddle me. I pushed her hair out the way and started kissing on her neck.

"You about to get it tonight" I spoke while kissing her neck.

I didn't wait for a response. I pulled my shirt off, laying her on the bed and I climbed above her, pulling then shorts off. I put my finger in her mouth then pulled my finger out, putting them inside her. She moaned and grabbed the sheets. With my free hand, I yanked off her sports bra and started sucking on her nipples.

"I'ma fuck you good," I growled in her ear. "You gone be begging for me to stop"

She only replied in moans. I unbuckled my pants and pulled my boxers down.

I positioned myself to go inside of her but I stopped.

"You got a condom?" I asked.

She nodded her head, getting a condom out her dresser and handed it to me. I grabbed it and put it on, putting my tip inside her, then eventually the whole thing. I kissed her as I thrusted in and out of her. She scratched my back and wrapped her legs around me, pulling me deeper inside her.

"Ohhh, Jaden" she moaned out.

I pulled out of her.

"Get on your hands and knees" I said.

She did what I told her to do and I immediately plunged right back inside of her.

"Oh fuck! Ewe I'm boutta cum!" She moaned out.

I slapped her ass and grabbed a fistful of her hair, going harder than I was before. Her whimpering turned into screaming as she grinded with me, telling me she was on the verge of climaxing. I yanked her head back and went in deeper than I did before. After a couple more thrusts, her juices came squirting out while I released in the condom. I pulled out of her, throwing away the condom and went down, eating her out.

"Uhhhh, noooo! Stop I can't take it" She moaned out.

"Shit, you gone learn today"

I grabbed her ass, putting her wetness to my face. I started licking, sucking, and tongue fucking the shit out of her 'til she started cumming again.

"Ohh, mmmm. Jaden" she moaned.

I licked up her mess and went up, putting her lips on mine.

"Shit, you was good" I smiled.

"Thanks, weren't too bad yourself" she smirked.

I was about to give her another kiss but I heard someone walk inside downstairs.

"Desereé, I'm home!" A male voice said.

I hurried up and put on all my clothes and shoes.

"Go leave! Leave on my patio! Hurry up" she whispered as she put her clothes back on.

"Alright. Bye, I'll see you at school" I smiled.

"Boy gone!" She said, pushing me out the patio doors.

I ran off the patio, running towards my car.

"Aye! Why you over there?"

I turned around to see Chresanto standing there. I smirked and put my middle finger in the air, sticking my tongue out.

"Your nosy ass worry too much. Mind your own" I said.

"Nigga you got nerve saying mind my own business. Says the one who stalk my girlfriend" he scoffed.

"You're forgetting someone" I spoke, starting my car.

"Who?" He asked, angrily.

I smirked and put my seatbelt on, looking out the window.

"You!" I laughed as I sped off.

Niggas be making me laugh. His face though! Priceless.

"I done fucked yo side girl, now I'ma fuck yo bitch. Try to mess me up, throw your ass in a 6 foot ditch" I rapped to the beat on my head.

I'm definitely feeling myself now. Ain't nobody gone kill my vibe. I'm feeling myself.

•Well damn! Not only did Chresanto got some action but Jaden got some too! Was he doing this because he saw Sapphire and Chresanto into the moment and he wanted to....... Y'know. Lmfao! But oop, Jaden admitted to stalking not only Sapphire, but Chresanto too! I'll let y'all know now. Some drama is about to go down! -Indiaaaaaa 🙊💕🐒•