Chapter Eighteen.

Jaden POV

After Sapphire passed out, I hurried my way towards my house. I called up Desereé to tell her I got Sapphire. After the first ring, she answered.

"Hey, you got her?"

"Hell yea, she put up a fight, but I got her" I smiled, looking back at the sleeping Sapphire in the backseat.

"Good. What are you gonna do to her?"

"You mean, what are WE going to do with her?"

"J, you want me in on this?"

"I mean, yeah. We both got some sort of resentment towards her so why not show it out to the one and only Sapphire Westbrooks?"

"Wait, so you mean I can do anything to her?"

"Yup," I said, popping the P

"you do what you have to do. And I'll do what I have to do"

"Well damn, J. You don't "Love" her anymore?"

"This is all out of love. She'll only responds if I physically show it. You and I will show it to her"

"Alright. Jaden, I'll be over in a few"

I pulled in my driveway, beeping the horn, letting my people's know I'm here with Sapphire.

"Alright" I spoke into the phone.

"Wait, J!"

"What?"

"What about Chresanto?"

I clenched my jaw. Hearing that niggas name got me mad. As of right now, who got his girl? Oh right, me! I unbuckled my seatbelt, and got out the car, getting Sapphire as well. I knocked on my door and immediately my sister, Willow opened the door.

"Hold up," she said, raising her hand up. "Why the hell she naked?" She scrunched her face up.

"Well, when I got her, she was in the bathtub so..." I said, walking upstairs.

Willow let out a hard laugh and smacked her thigh.

"Hell naw! I bet it was hard as hell catching her ass huh?" She asked.

I turned my head over my shoulder and continued walking up the stairs.

"Hell yeah" I laughed.

I walked inside of my room, laying her down on the bed. I grabbed one of my MSFT hoodies and put in on her. I went back downstairs, hearing my sister and Desereé talking.

"When you get here?" I asked her.

"Just now, I was just about to come upstairs until I saw Willow. Where is the bitch?" She asked.

"First off, Sapphire's upstairs. C'mon hurry up and do what you gone do so I can do what I can do" I said.

Desereé ran up the stairs and went into my room. Desereé grabbed a water bottle out get purse and opened it, pouting it all on Sapphire's face.

"Wake up, bitch!" She yelled.

Sapphire opened her eyes and gasped, looking all around.

"Where the hell am I?!" She yelled.

"Oh, shut the fuck up, bitch!" Desereé yelled.

"When you're done, call me. I'll be downstairs" I said, walking out the door. Desereé smiled evilly at Sapphire before turning towards me.

"I got'chu" she smiled. And with that, I walked out the door.

Desereé POV

I grabbed Sapphire's hair, yanking it towards my direction.

"Now listen bitch, I just wanna know a few questions" I asked.

"What you wanna know?" The bitch said, with an attitude!

"Uh, uh. Bitch do you not realize that your ass is kidnapped? And yet your stubborn ass still wanna have that stuck up ass attitude. I don't see why Chresanto even deal with yo ass" I said, flipping my hair.

"Well maybe because I'm better than you? Crazy ass can't even keep a boyfriend. Let alone a friend!" She laughed. I punched her ass and all she did was smile. At that point, I lost it. I gave her ass the works. Punched her ass everywhere I saw skin. When I was done, I called Jaden so he can do whatever. When he came into his room, he opened his mouth, with his eyes wide as hell. I just shrugged and sat on his computer chair.

"Desereé, what the hell you do?" He yelled.

"Uh, what it looks like? I only wanted to ask a few questions but THE BITCH GOTTA BE SMART! So I handled her" I smiled. Sapphire just looked at me with her swollen eyes and shook her head, coughing a little.

"Bitch you got something to say!?" I yelled. Jaden pulled me out to the hall and glared at me.

"Do you see her face Desereé! What the hell?! You know what, just go" he said. I smirked and made my way to the front door, leaving to go to my house.

Chresanto POV

"Yes last time I talked to her was 5 hours ago! Why you can't file a missing person report?!" I yelled in my phone. About 5 minutes after Sapphire called me, I pulled up at her house with my teammate, Rodney. When I got out the car, I saw Sapphire's neighbor Mr. Lopez laid out on her lawn, bleeding from his leg.

When I called the police, he told me he tried to save Sapphire from getting pulled into the car by the guy. But the guy shot him in the leg. He also told me that Sapphire was naked. Which highly pissed me off. I called Sapphire's parents and Crystal and they got home 10 minutes later. So right now, we're at Saph's house, calling the police, again after looking for 3 hours straight.

"I'm sorry, sir. You have to wait 24 hours to file a report"

"Fucking Bullshit!" I yelled, hanging up the phone.

"We should've been home! This would've never happened if we were home!" Mrs. Westbrooks cried. Mr. Westbrooks had his hands in his hands while Crystal cried in the corner. And me, I just paced angrily across the room. Whoever did this made a bad ass mistake. Cause, when found out who did it, they gone be hospitalized.

• Okayyyy, I've been slacking but I'll put an end to that real soon! I also wanted to say thanks for the people who are reading this. I love y'all!•