Chapter Eight.

Sapphire POV

It's been a while since Chresanto and I been on a real date. So, tonight I decided that we should go on one.

"Ugh, why tonight though?" Chresanto wined. I laughed and brought him into an hug.

"Because baby, we both have nothing to do so why not go out on a real date? Stop being such a crybaby" I said, checking my phone notifications.

Chres finally gave in and decided to go on the date. I've been feeling for this date and it's finally going to happen. This date will NOT be ruined or I swear it's gonna be a brawl in that place.

I walked in first hour only to see Jaden. I avoided eye contact with him and sat down, playing on my phone. I could literally feel his ass staring at me. I'm still mad at this nigga. I'm going to confront him, just when Chresanto's around so I can have a backup if I want Chresanto to beat his ass. What Jaden did was scary as hell and made my ass paranoid all fucking weekend. I should just slap his ass right now. I don't know if I should report this, or keep it between the shadows.

Desereé been acting weird lately, too. Like every time Chres and I are alone, she pops up out of fucking nowhere. It's taking all my strength not to just slap both of them cause they are really irking my damn nerves.

I met up with my sister, Crystal to go shopping so I can pick out a outfit for the date with Chresanto. I think I'll just tell her about Jaden and Desereé too.

".... Hey, Crys?" I said, looking through the clothing rack. " 'Sup?" She said never leaving her eyes off the clothing rack. I scrunched my nose up for all these damn ugly outfits they had in here. "First, I need to tell you something. Second, lets get out this ugly ass store before I catch a case" I said, laughing at the second part. "Alright, girl. These clothes 'bout ugly as hell! I knew it was a matter of time yo chocolate ass dipped!" She laughed and ran her fingers through her curly, big hair.

I rolled my eyes playfully and let out a little laugh too. "Crys! Stop I'm serious" I laughed. "Alright, alright, damn. What's wrong boo?" She asked, fluffing up her hair. I don't really want to tell Crystal but, I know she'll be mad that she's the last person to find out so I might as well. I took a deep breath and grabbed her hand to walk into Forever 21. "So you know Chres and I are back together, right?" I asked. "Yup, what that gotta do with anything?" She asked.

"We'll we were hanging out in the basement Friday and we were watching movies and Chres got up to use the bathroom and as soon as he left, I saw Jaden looking at me through the doors" I whispered to her. Just as we were about to go into Forever 21, she stopped us dead in our tracks and her mouth flew open. "WHAT? That new kid did what!" She yelled, causing people to look at us. I smiled and apologized while she flipped them all off. "Crystal be quiet! And I know. I saw him today I don't know what to do" I sighed.

She flipped her curly hair out her face and narrowed her eyes. Uh oh, she's mad. I should've never told her. But if I told my mom, she wouldn't even care. Ugh, I need my dad right now to kick Jaden's ass. Chres will kill Jaden, and I don't need Chres in jail for some dumb boy with a crush on me.

"Look Crys, it's a little crush it'll be over sooner or later-" I said but got cut off by Crystal thumping my forehead. "Um ouch! The hell, Crystal!" I yelled. "Sapphire you know damn well this isn't some "little crush" girl, you be seeing them stalking movies on Hallmark and Lifetime? Those ain't "little crushes" this is something serious girl! Kind of think of it, he stay having his eyes on you. Y'all used to be a thing or something?" She asked. Ugh! Here goes nothing. "Umm, actually... Yes" I mumbled. She dropped her purse and slapped me hard. "Girl, I should beat your ass right here! What's wrong with you Sapphire! You know Chres gone be mad when he finds out. Ugh, no wonder Jaden's so into you. Y'all used to kick it! Now you're back with Chresanto, he's mad that that isn't him! Oooh, girl Law & Order really helped me with my skills!" She said, doing a little dance. "Ugh Crystal! Chres already knows what I did with Jaden. And of course Chres was mad as hell about it but, he said he's fine now. And Jaden? You're absolutely right. He's jealous, that's why he's doing that" I said walking into Forever 21. Finally, I know now. I don't like Jaden like that but we can be friends. Im going to tell him that too. He can be mad but, oh well.

•Aight, I got a little writers block but I'ma make it work! Lol I got wayyyy more drama coming along so don't get mad lol. Love y'all! *blows ratchet kisses* Byeeeeee•