Chapter Three.

Chresanto POV

"Man, you sure you want this?" He spoke. I smacked my lips and gave him that look that I'm not joking around. "Yeah nigga! Just hand me my shit Sean and I'll be leaving" I spoke with a attitude. He shook his head and tossed me my product and I headed for the door. I shoved the weed and coke into my pocket and took out a $100 bill and sat it on the desk.

"Keep the change, I'll see you guys soon" I said while chucking up the deuces. Sean shook his head in disappointment, and for a minute I began to second think this. No backing down now. I shook his look off and got into my car and went to my hotel room. I'm trying to get away from people right now. I got so much on my mind man, I just want to relax for one time. And that's what I'm about to do.

I opened the room door and sighed, that bed looking too inviting. I took the weed and coke out my pocket and laid them on the table. I got my wrappers, razor blade, and lighter. I glanced at the coke for a minute then I put that in the nightstand. I saw on TV how them niggas be doing anything for a small fix of coke cause it gets you that addicted. That ain't gone be me. I'ma throw it outside or somewhere. Shit, long as its not here. I sat down and started rolling up.

I grabbed my lighter and brought the joint to my lips, lit the hit and smoked away my worries. I coughed a little bit, and laughed. I smoked a little more and turned on my Reggae music and danced around, smoking the blunt. "You're so fucking stupid" I said while exhaling the smoke. I went into the bathroom and looked at myself in the mirror and I didn't even see me. I saw a boy that has problems, I don't want to have problems. I want to get rid of them. I looked into my red eyes and didn't even see myself no more, I saw my dad. My chest heaved up and down from the thoughts that were getting my amped up. It was my fault. He should've never went looking for me that day. I should've told him where I was and he would've never died. Sometimes it felt like I murdered him. I wish I can go back in time and stop them from shooting him.

"Fucking dumbass!" I shouted and punched the mirror. I groaned in pain and looked at my right hand. I had glass cut deep in the middle of my middle, and ring finger. I tried to un- ball my hand but when I tried, it sent this sharp pain through my arm that made me scream in pain. "Aggggh!" I fell to my knees and got cut up on my arms and a scratch on my face from the glass on the floor. I cried from the pain I was going through and wish it'll all go away. I didn't even feel like moving, let me die. At least I'll be with my dad. I closed my eyes and laid there and fell asleep.

I guess I been sleep for like and hour cause I heard the door open. "Anyone here?" I heard the maid say. I didn't even feel like talking I just sat there. "God, what were they doing in here?" She screeched. I guess she was done making up my bed and and made her way to the bathroom "What the hel- Oh My God! Are you ok? I'm going to call the ambulance. Oh my god, oh my god. Adios Mios!" She said while calling the ambulance. She ran over to me and told me that help is on the way. After that, it all became black.

Sapphire POV

It's been 3 days since Chresanto had been to school and I'm starting to worry like hell along with Ray and Craig. I just hope he's ok, I really do. I sighed, making my way to 6th hour. I walked in, took my usual seat and looked to my left and looked at Chresanto's empty desk. I put my head down until someone tapped my shoulder, Jaden. He smiled at me and I gave him a death glare. "What do you want?" I said with an attitude. He sat in Chresanto's seat and looked at me. He didn't even say anything he just kept staring at me. His damn staring got me where I'm at now.

"Please stop staring at me" I mumbled out. He didn't even listen to me, he just scooted his chair over to mine and rested his hand on my thigh. My breathing increased and I became scared. I tried to move his hand off of my thigh, but he gripped harder causing me to yelp in pain. "I'll make you feel better than how you were feeling with Chresanto. I promise you" he spoke in my ear.

I started tearing up and started to cry silently. When he noticed that he hurt me, he released his hard grip on my thigh and looked at me with soft eyes. Them damn eyes! I shook the feeling off and ran out the classroom. How dare he grab me like that? I ran to my locker, grabbed my purse and left out the school and drove as fast as I could home. When I pulled into the driveway, I immediately started crying. I have all this going inside of my head and I just want it all gone. Wiping my tears, I walked in and saw someone I thought I'd never see again. This just lifted a huge weight off my shoulder.

Jaden POV

So, I kind of made a bad impression on Sapphire yesterday. But I don't care. Chresanto put his hands on her so, why can't I? Besides, I only squeezed her thigh. Trust me, I plan on doing way more than squeezing a thigh when I'm alone with her. I need to apologize to her and ask her on a date or something so we can be alone and I can get to business, ya feel me? After the little incident with Sapphire and I, I was wondering something.. Where the hell is Chresanto? Nigga haven't been to school in almost a week. But that's a good thing. You see, Sapphire's vulnerable and desperate right now so, that's where I come in.

I seduce her and take her to my place and show her the works, and make her love me. And if she doesn't want it, too bad. I'm getting it either way she throws it at me.

I finally arrived to school and I began looking for Sapphire. I went everywhere she usually goes before the bell ring. I should know cause I follow her when she doesn't know. But she wasn't in any of them places. I checked phone and I only had 4 minutes 'til the bell rings. Great. Now I won't see her. Walking to my locker, I saw Sapphire waiting for me? Hmmm, might be easier than I thought. I smirked and approached her, biting my lip. "Finally came to see how I can please you better than Chresanto?" I said while rubbing on her arm. Automatically her cheeks turned red. Aww, This will be too easy.

Sapphire POV

"Finally came to see how I can please you better than Chresanto?" Jaden said while rubbing on my shoulder. I felt my cheeks go red and I quickly put on a poker face. "Umm, no. I came for an apology" I spoke.

Yesterday he thought he was doing something. But too bad he's not. He laughed and pulled me a little closer towards him. Oh god, please let this sexy boy stop touching all on me! He laughed, and I scrunched up my nose. Like he don't know. "Apology for what?" I scoffed, "Stop playing games, you know why. You had no right touching me like that. I want an apology" he chuckled and brought his lips to my ear. "You don't want an apology. You want me to touch you again. When's the last time you been touched, Saph?" He said seductively in my ear. My breathing increased and I landed my eyes on everything but him. Dammit, why can't there be any students in the hallway? He put his hand on my neck, trailing it all the way to the top of my butt.

I closed my eyes and I heard him laugh. I opened them, and saw lust filled with his eyes. "Matter fact, come with me real quick. Looks like you need a fix" he smirked. I don't know but it's like, he got this thing to make people do what he says. So, following what he said, I followed him to the handicapped bathroom. He locked the door and he sat me on the sink, immediately he started kissing me. Oh lord, this boy can kiss. He put his hands up my shirt, rubbing on my stomach. He began kissing, sucking, nibbling whatever he could on my face and neck. I rolled my eyes back in pleasure and moaned.

He smirked, picked up his backpack and left. I sat there, dumbfounded touching my lips. I don't know what this boy doing to me but, I don't really mind at all.

Jaden POV

Got her. Seduce, Act innocent, ask her out on a date at my house, and get to action. Simple.

•Oh lord. This app been irritating me to the fullest! Vote, Comment, and Share! More drama coming soon!•