Chapter Thirteen.

Chresanto POV

I stood outside angrily as I replayed what Jaden just admitted to me in my head. So, not only is he creeping up on Sapphire, but his ass creeping up on me too! Niggas gone learn how to mind they damn business.

I looked a couple houses down and wondered why Jaden was running like a bat out of hell off of Desereé's back yard. Might as well pay a visit.

I looked at my house and wondered if Sapphire minded if I'll go check up Desereé real quick. I pulled my phone out and sent a text telling her I'm down the street.

I made my way to Desereé's house, knocking on the front door. Moments later, her dad opened the door.

"Chresanto! My man. What's up?" Mr. Avery spoke.

"Nothing much, just wanted to check on Desereé, that's all."

"She's upstairs in her room. Make sure you tell her to finish that damn homework too" he said, walking into the living room.

I nodded and made my way upstairs, knocking on her door before I walked in.

"Aye shorty" I said, plopping on her bed.

She turned around and her eyes bulged out her head.

"No, no, no! Get off the bed!" She yelled.

"Why?" I asked.

"Get off the damn bed. I don't need to explain, Chresanto."

"Then I'll lay my ass here" I said, getting comfortable.

She let out a huge sigh and put her hand on the side of her face, sliding it down dramatically.

"You know I saw Jaden running from your backyard. You knew about that?" I asked.

"Uhh, yeah. Why it bothers you?" She asked, nonchalantly.

"Shit, what the hell was y'all doing? Nigga was running like his life depended on it" I chuckled.

She shrugged and continued typing.

"We had sex"

"Y'all asses did what!" I yelled

"Yes. We had sex. You might want to get off that bed too. We was going at it good too" she smiled.

I jumped up immediately and pulled my shirt off. Lord knows what shit on my shirt.

"Desereé what the hell? Why would you do that shit knowing damn well I don't like him" I asked angrily.

"You did it with Sapphire and you know I don't like her" she replied.

"We'll she's a different sto- wait what? How'd you find out about that that?" I asked.

"Chresanto you need to leave now. I have a paper to write" she said, pushing me out her patio doors.

I made my way back home, finding Sapphire still sleep. I laid down next to her thinking.

I know damn well this bitch ain't creeping on me too.

I woke up the next morning and Sapphire wasn't here. I got up out of the bed, did my daily routine and found Sapphire cooking downstairs.

"You trying to poison me?" I joked.

She pouted and hit me playfully.

"Boy, shut up! You know I got this" she laughed.

I sat down at the table, waiting for my breakfast. She sat 2 plates down that had pancakes, bacon, eggs, and strawberries. I looked at her shocked.

"What?" She asked with a mouthful of pancakes.

"Throughout the 2 1/2 years we been together, you just now cooking for me?" I said with a serious ass face. She laughed and shrugged her shoulders.

"I mean, I don't usually cook but when I do, it's something special" she smirked.

"Oh hoh hoh. I put it on you that good?" I said.

She squinted her eyes, thinking. Then she nodded her head, eating a strip of bacon.

"Yeah," she blushed.

"You did" she smiled, giving me a kiss.

My Girl......

•Ok, Chresanto and Sapphire had an nice little moment. Awww, it'll be fucked up soon. Until next time, Comment, Vote, and Share! But I know y'all asses won't do it :)•