Basketball Game

The next day I was planning to talk to Selena about our relationship...I guess.

During lunch probably. So let's just skip to that.

-

I scanned the room for her. When I found her, she was talking to some guys. I walked over.

"Hey. Can I borrow her for a second?" I said.

"Yeah." She said quickly and walked behind me.

"Okay so, I was thinking and if you still want to...be my girlfriend. We could try dating again. I realize it's not fair to you...with this situation." I said.

"It's not fair to you either." She said. "But yes, can we please try to make this work."

I smiled. "I can see why I liked you.."

She smiled too. We talked all lunch about what happened before..and all of that. I really got to know her more.

It wasn't hard for me to start falling for her again. She was so beautiful and really funny.

"This might be weird but there's this rave thing..this Saturday. Wanna go with me?" I said.

"Yeah...what is a rave?" She asked.

"It's like a party..but kind of club-ish" I said.

"Yeah, sure I'll go with you." She said.

"And there's a basketball game on Friday.." I said. "I'm trying to spend as much time with you as I can."

"Well that's all I want..so yeah I'll go to the basketball game too." She hugged me and we walked back to the table.

Ariana tapped on my shoulder before I got back to the table. When I saw her I smiled.

"Hey Ariana" I said.

"Can I talk to you?" She said.

"Yeah.." I said.

"I heard about your whole concussion thing. Are you okay..?" She slid her finger down my arm.

"Yeah..I'm trying to work on my relationship with Selena right now." I said, I quickly glanced at her. She was smiling.

"Your trying to fix things with her?" She said. "After what she did to you?"

My head flipped back towards Ariana.

"What are you talking about?" I said.

"She had sex with Carter just to make you jealous after you told her you needed a break." She said.

"She did?" I looked back at Selena. She looked so innocent. "Your lying."

"Justin, I'm not. You just don't remember." She said. "Ask dylan."

"Dylan knows too?" I asked.

"He knows part of it." She said.

I guess she wasn't lying then. So Selena isn't a virgin and she isn't because of jealousy. Maybe I shouldn't be trying to fix things between us without knowing everything that happened before.

"You already know everything about me" she said.

I didn't say anything.

She leaned in and kissed my cheek, very close to my lips.

"Just call me if you change your mind." She said.