Lake House

"We gotta go by my house to get the keys." Justin said.

"Okay" I said.

We drove to his house. He slowly opened the door. He grabbed my hand and pulled me into the kitchen.

I heard a light click on upstairs. He did too, he shuffled through the drawers. I saw him slide the keys into his pocket right before his mom came downstairs.

"Hey..Selena." She said.

"Were going to the lake house" Justin walked back over to me and grabbed my hand.

"Uh...I don't think that's very appropriate." His mom said.

"Mom, don't. You can't keep pushing her away from me." He said.

"I wasn't trying to push her away. I was trying to make it easier for you." She said.

"Well stop trying." Justin said.

"Justin...it doesn't matter. You can't go up there." She took a quick glance at the open drawer.

Justin pulled out the keys and put them in my open hand.

"Selena..come on. You guys aren't ready for this..." She walked towards me with her hand extended towards my arm.

Justin stepped in front of me.

"Don't touch my girlfriend." He said.

I smiled but I knew it wasn't the appropriate time to be smiling.

"Mrs. Bieber, I promise we won't do anything we aren't ready for." I said.

She sighed and looked at the ground.

"I thought you were going to be a good influence on my son." She looked at me.

I looked down at the keys in my hand and seriously reconsidered giving them to her.

"Mom, trust us. Trust me." He said.

"Fine..but I'm not helping you if you get her pregnant." His mom walked back upstairs.

He turned around and looked at me.

"I ruined your guy's relationship." I said.

"No you didn't." He pulled me to the front door and we walked out into the cold misty night.

We waited for a cab to get there. It wasn't a long drive to the lake house.

"Selena...I don't know how our relationship was before my concussion. But I don't know how it could have been better than this. Like I've spent...what. 2 whole days with you and I'm...completely falling for you." He looked at me the whole time.

"It was the hardest thing for me to walk past you in the hall and smile. All I wanted to do was to be with you. To be in your arms." I smiled.

"Well you are now." He said.

The cab driver pulled up to the parking lot. We got out and walked up to his aunts house. It was nice. We went inside and he turned on the lights.