New Person

Justin's pov-

"She's coming back to school today." Dylan said to me.

"So?" I said.

"I still don't get why you are so mad at her." Dylan said.

I walked into class and went to Ariana.

"You ready? She's coming to school today." I said.

"More than ready." She smiled.

She sat on my desk, I opened her legs slightly and stood in between her legs.

I saw her come in the door in the corner of my eye.

"She's here." I whispered to Ariana.

Ariana laughed and touched my hair occasionally. She's doing good. Selena sat down.

"Okay class. Sit down." The teacher said. 

Ariana hopped off my desk and put her lips close to my ear, then went to her desk. I had a smirk on my face when I sat down.

I looked at Selena.

"Hi Selena." I said weirdly.

She hesitated before looking at me. She smiled and looked back at the teacher.

Damnit. Don't fall for it. She hurt you. Fire with fire.

-

When the bell rang, I walked toward Ariana. She put her hand on arm.

Lunch. I saw Selena with jessica and Jackson and some other people at another table. I sat to the table next to them with Ariana.

"What do i do now?" She asked.

I looked at Selena, she was talking to Carter Brunt. THE man whore of the school.

"Kiss me." I said.

"Wow, really? Already." She said.

"Yeah." I scooted closer to her.

She laughed, and then leaned in. I saw Selena in the corner of my eye and i went for it. I put my hand on her face to keep her from backing away.

My other hand went to her waist. I pulled her body closer to mine. Then she back away. I stopped.

Maybe I went a little far.

"That was.." She but her lip.

"Good?" I said.

"Perfect" she said.

I turned back straight and looked at Selena. She was staring at me, with a sad face. Then her eyes changed direction but her face was still sad.

I wanted to see her hurt, but some part of me wanted to go over there and hug her until she felt alright again.

No, stay strong. I pulled Ariana around the corner by the bathrooms.

"This will create an illusion in her head." She said.

"Exactly." I said.

She leaned in for a kiss.

"Ariana.. We don't have to kiss. No ones watching." I looked back down the hall just in case someone came down the hall.

"Right..no ones watching." She said.

The bell rang and I went to class. Ariana didn't have this class with me, but Selena did.