Buisness Trip

Justins pov-

When Ariana got here. She was wearing some weird ass shit. I tried not to make a weird face.

"Hi Justin." She said smiling.

"Hey" I said.

"Ready for this weekend?" She said touching my arm.

"Listen, Ariana. It cant be like it was last time." I said.

"We just kissed." She said. "It's not like we slept together."

"..we did." I said.

"Well, I mean...we didn't have sex" she said.

"Yeah, and we definitely aren't going to do that this time." I said.

"Oh yeah...definetly not" she said sarcastically and then winked.

"No I'm serious. I'm already dating someone." I said.

"You don't think I know that..." She said. "There's this thing...it's called a secret. No one will know what we do, if we don't tell."

I couldn't do this anymore. I walked away and stood next to my mom. She was talking to Ariana's dad.

"Okay kids, ready to go." Her dad said.

We all got in the car and started to drive up there. I was on my phone for an hour..then it died..perfect.

When is set my phone down she scooted closer to me.

"I'm gunna sit in the middle because the luggage is crowding me over there..that okay?" She said.

"Whatever" I said leaning my head against the window.

I felt her put her head down on my shoulder. I looked her direction and saw her phone, taking a video of us.

"Stop" I said putting my hand in front of my face.

She stopped it, laughed, and then sat back up straight.

I started thinking about Selena, how much I wanted her to be with me right now.

"Mom, did you bring a phone charger." I asked.

"Yeah..it's on my back right next to Ariana." She said.

I couldn't see her and she could've see me because there was too much luggage but I knew what back she was talking about.

I reached across Ariana and dug through her back, blindly.

"I got it" she moved my hand and put hers in the bag. She pulled it out and held it above her head.

"Kiss me." She whispered.

I laughed. "No."

"Come on Justin..they can't see us." She whispered.

"I don't need the charger that bad." I said.

"Fine." She brought the charger down. I reached for it and she grabbed my wrist. "What is it going to take for you to realize that no one will ever find out about what we do up here."