Rave

I had a lot of fun last night with Justin. I'm still nervous about the rave tonight. Ariana is going to be there. Great.

She's probably going to be wearing the sluttiest clothes in the world. I truly thought that she understood that he didn't like her like that.

But who knows, maybe now that he's forgotten something...maybe now he does like her more than he did before.

The rave was in a few hours and Justin is picking me up in 1 hour. I didn't know what to wear so I asked jessica.

She picked out a cute outfit for me. It was a little more riskay than I usually wear but I guess it is a party.

I had 30 min till Justin was supposed to come. I checked Twitter while I ate some cereal. Apparently a lot of people are going from my school.

I put my cereal bowl in the sink and I walked to the front door where I put some money and my phone in a small bag.

The doorbell rang. I opened the door, a cab again.

"You ready?" He smiled.

"Yeah" I walked outside with him.

"Am I dressed right?" I asked.

"Yeah, your dressed perfect." He said.

It was already almost dark outside. When we got there it was dark. The music was really loud. There were flashing colorful lights. I smiled just seeing it.

It looked super fun. He grabbed my hand and guided me into the crowd of people.

 He grabbed my hand and guided me into the crowd of people

He started dancing, so I did too.

"Your a good dancer." He yelled.

"I am?" I yelled back.

"Yeah" he grabbed my waist and pulled my body into his. I smiled. He moved his hands up and down my body.

He flipped me around so I faced away from him. His hands were at my hips again. He pulled my body into his. He kissed my neck while the lower part of his body was doing something else.

I was so nervous. I started laughing. I couldn't stop smiling or laughing. When the song started to come to an end, I turned back towards him.

I put my hands on either side of his face and kissed him. He kissed me back just a as passionately as I had kissed him. For a moment, everything was perfect.

Then I heard the voice of the last person i wanted to hear. Ariana.

"Hi Justin." She said bouncing around.

I stopped the kiss and looked at her with a disgusted face.

"Uh, yeah..hey." he said, then he kissed me again.

Oh my gosh he kissed me, while she was there. I love him so much.

"Can I talk to you" she yelled over the music.