Which one's Jessica?

When in woke up i remembered the kiss me and Selena shared yesterday. That's all i want, i want more of her. She didn't push me away when she kissed me, that must mean that she still wants me.

How do I approach her? Well I have to go with my mom and sister to apple hill today. Maybe I'll talk o her after.

Selena's pov-

I took a shower. Once I put my clothes on for the day, me and jessica went out to breakfast.

After that she left me at the house while her and her mom went to the grocery store. I heard a knock on the door.

I opened it and saw scott.

"Scott..." I said.

"So they did give me the right address." He walked inside.

"What are you doing?" I asked.

"I came to see you. Justin told me you were here." He said getting closer.

"He did?" I said.

"Yeah...well I told him how much I liked you and he told me where you lived so I could...get to know you more." He grabbed my waist again.

"He was okay with you wanting to hook up with me?" I asked.

"More than okay. He actually said I should come over here today. I think he wants us to be together." He said.

"...he does..." I said.

Why would he tell Scott to make a move on me.

Scott kissed my cheek. I moved my head.

"What?" He asked.

"The couch is over there silly." I grabbed his hand and we went towards the couch.

I was actually really mad to hear that Justin said that he was fine with another guy screwing me.

He took out his phone on the way over there. We started kissing. I heard him take a picture. He took off his shirt. He has abs.

"You like?" He pointed at his abs.

I pulled down my tank top so he saw my bra.

"You like?" I smirked.

"I love" he kissed my chest and I heard another picture being taken.

Justin's pov-

I decided to text jessica.

Justin:I sent Scott over to see you

jessica:I'm not home, Selena is. Why would he want to see me?

Justin:he said he made an instant connection with you yesterday.

Jessica:we never talked...are you sure she isn't talking about Selena?

Justin:hold on.

I texted Scott.

Justin:are you with jessica right now?

It took him a while to reply which made me neevous.

Scott: you betcha. Bouta get her to take her shirt off.

He sent me the pictures. Oh my god, he's with Selena! He thinks Selena is jessica. Oh hell no.

"Mom! I can't go to apple hill with you today. I have to go to Jessica's house." I said.