New looks

"Selena" I was shaken awake. I saw jessica.

"What?" I said. I sat up.

"School!" She said. "So what outfit are you gunna wear today?"

"You pick one for me." I said.

"Okay!" She said.

-

Justins pov-

I met dylan outside of school.

"Have I ever told you how much I love jessica." Dylan said.

"Yes, lots of times." I said.

He laughed. "Hah, yeah I know.." He looked at him feet.

"Hey, speaking of jessica isn't that her." I said, I pointed at two girls.

"Yup, even though I can only see the back of her..I know it's her. That's what her butt looks like." He said.

"Who's she with?" I asked

"Who's she with?" I asked. She had a nice body whoever it was.

"Who knows, if it's not Jackson I'm happy." Dylan said.

All of a sudden jessica turned around and saw us. She tapped on the girl next to her, the other girl turned towards us and-oh shit.

I smiled wider than I have ever. "It's fricken Selena." I said to dylan.

"Huh?" He turned towards them. "Oh..wow."

Selena looked at me and smiled. They started walking towards us. I walked towards her.

"Hey!" Jessica said.

I couldn't help myself, I hugged Selena. I smelled her, she smelt so good.

"Dude, let go." Dylan said in my ear.

"Sorry" I said to Selena. She was even more beautiful up close.

The bell rang. We walked into class together. She sat down at her desk and I talked to her until the bell rang than I sat right behind her because the seat next to her was taken.

As class went on all I could think about was her. How much I wanted her to be mine. I wanted to kiss her and hold her and just be with her whenever I could.

-

During lunch, I found her at the table and went over to her. I was by myself.

I sat as close as I could to her.

"You look great." I said.

"Thanks." She said. She looked straight into my eyes and all I wanted to do was kiss her but this wasn't the right place or time.

I put my hand on hers. She looked down and all of a sudden became really nervous. I didn't want to make her nervous.

"I'll be back okay." She said in my ear.

"Yeah, okay." I said.

When she left, she went down the hall. She is so god damn sexy.

Selena's pov-

I'm going to say something stupid. I like him but..I don't know.

I walked down the hall to my locker. I opened it and just stood there. I closed it and someone was right by my locker.

"You scared me." I said.

"Sorry..Selena." She said rudely.

I turned around and saw two more of them.
"Who are you?" I said.

"Me..I'm Brenna. She's Amber, and she is Ariana." She pointed to each person.

"What do you want with me?" I said.

"Look, Justin..I like him. So if you don't mind, like stay the hell away from him." Brenna said.

"What the hell, no." I said.

She shoved me up against the lockers.

"No? Did you say?" She said.

"I'm not going to listen to you." I said.

Ariana grabbed my right arm, I tried to hit her but amber had my left. I looked at Brenna.

"Stop, don't do this." I said.

She made a fake frowny face. I kicked her as hard as I could.

"Ow, fuckin shit." She said. "Ugh, kill that bitch."

Amber and Ariana started hitting me as hard as they could wherever they could.

"Hey!" I heard a voice. The hands let go of me and I dropped to the floor.

I was gasping for breath. I felt hands on my waist.

"Selena." I heard Justin's voice. I looked at him, and wrapped my arms around him.

He picked me up I wrapped my legs around his waist. He took me somewhere, when I opened my eyes I was in a bathroom.

He went to the sink, got a paper towel and got it wet.

"Are you okay?" He said.

"Yeah" I managed to smile through the pain. He was with me.

My hand was on his arm, his arm was on my waist. His other hand was dabbing my face with a paper towel.

I looked into his eyes and smiled again. He lifted my shirt up.

"You already have bruises." He said.

I pushed my shirt back down. He looked at me. "That wasn't from them."

"What?" He said. "Who did it?"

I shook my head.

"Selena, help me understand." He tucked my hair behind my ear, and I decided to tell him.

"My dad.." I said.

He stepped back, when he wasn't touching me..I fell apart. W year fell from my eye.

The bell rang. It was the end of lunch.

"Please don't leave me." I said, I grabbed his hand. His head jerked towards me.

He put my hand on his waist and put his hands around my waist.

"I'll never leave you." He said.

He looked in my eyes. He put a hand on my cheek and pulled me in.

His lips touched mine and my heart stopped. He pulled away slowly. He looked at me again.

Ugh, I'm going for it. I kissed him, he smiled and continued to kiss me. I ran my hands through his hair. The late bell rang and it broke out kiss.

I laughed and he did too.

"Let's go to class." I said.

"Should we?" He said.

I laughed again and playfully pushed him off of me. He was smiling more than I was. We both got our bags and looked at eachother one more time before we went into our classes, late.