2 going for 1

Selena's pov-

The door opened. "Selena, look what I just-" she stopped. "Justin, what are you doing?"

Jessica came in between Justin and me.

"He was just leaving." I said.

"What-Selena?" He said.

I didn't say anything. Jessica pushed him out of my room.

"Look at this." She showed me the beginning of Ariana and Justin's sex video.

"Jessica, I don't want to watch this." I said.

"No, listen. Did you hear that?" She played it again.

"I don't know what your talking about?" I said.

"He kept saying one thing over and over and no one can figure out what he said. He's saying 'selena' over and over." She said.

"What?" I didn't get it.

"It's whatever you make of it." She said.

"So while he's..you know..with Ariana, He's saying my name." I asked.

"Yup" she said.

"That's weird" I said. "Look, jessica in really tired. We can talk about this tomorrow."

She left and I thought about what Justin said to me and what jessica showed me. It was all so weird.

-

There's a week until school. Until I start my sophomore year. My life has changed so much in the past 8 months, it's all because of jessica.

I'm a thankful to have her.

"One of Justin's best friends from his old school is coming to our school sophomore year." Dylan said. "It's kinda making me nervous. But if he dumps me for his other friend then I know I'll have you."

I smiled.

"So..what is up with you and Justin?" Dylan asked me.

"I don't know. Ever since Justin came and talked to me a week ago, I don't feel as mad at him. I know he didn't do it to hurt me." I said.

"Yeah, you should've seen him when you weren't talking to him, he's like a zombie." Dylan said. "Like he didn't change facial expressions, he was always depressed and he kept saying your name in his sleep."

I laughed.

"Good, you got that joke." He said.