Chapter 25

Chapter 25

It was a long day at the museum, there wasn’t many people there and Gwen was getting her confidence, Marcus had taken most of the groups that day and he had let Gwen taken the last group of the day, it was a small group of around 7 tourists, most of them understood English but couldn’t speak it, Gwen was trying her best but she was nervous but calm, her voice was clear and could be heard, Marcus was behind the group listening to Gwen, he could tell she was nervous but putting on a act to compensate for how she feels, Marcus was impressed by how she was doing, now and again she was making mistakes but it was fine, at the end of the day the night was beginning to slowly shroud over, Marcus pulled Gwen to one side as the group dispersed Marcus said to Gwen “Well it seems you have done well for your first day and group, how do you feel?”

Gwen looked up and smiled, her voice was a bit shaky and she let out a nervous laugh “Well still shaky and nervous, but apart from that if i carry on then i should be fine”

Marcus crossed his arms and smiled as he looked at Gwen up and down, in his mind he was admiring her and how she looked, Gwen looked up and tilted her head to one side as she asked “What are you looking at?”

Marcus shock his head as he had fazed out of reality as he said “Well umm, nothing really, no well something, err do you want to go out for a dinner date?”

Gwen seemed stunned by his comment and his question, she could tell it was a genuine Question but after today’s events plagued her, Luna showing up out of the blue and ruining things but she wondered if Marcus was trying to make up for had happened, “Listen Marcus i understand what went on today spoiled the mood but you don’t have to do this, i mean i know how long have we have known each other which around three weeks now and now you’re asking me out for a dinner date?”

Marcus shrugged as he said to Gwen “Do you ask a fish how it fly’s?”

Gwen looked puzzled as she looked around and pulled a puzzled face and asked “What was that about? And what has what i said got to do with fish, we know they can’t flay”

Marcus smiled as he said “one almost over a hundred years ago we didn’t believe in vampires or werewolf’s or in the last twenty odd years that humans don’t have powers so why can’t i ask you for a dinner date?”

Gwen laughed and put her hand on her hip as she said sarcasticly “so what you’re going to tell me that fish fly as well?”

Marcus nodded his head and replied back “well there is the flying fish, so is that a yes or no?”

Gwen nodded as she said “yes, so where are we going?”

Marcus smiled and said “How do you feel about pizza?”

Gwen opened her mouth and closed it and just nodded Marcus smiled and said “Ok what is going to happen is we shall grab out cotes and we shall take the train a few stops to a pizza place i know on the high street.

Gwen nodded with a slight smile on her face,  Luna was sitting across the street reading a newspaper as the night sky became more darker, Ruby sat next to her wearing a jean jacket with a purple checked shirt and a pair of jeans with a pair of blue and white trainers, in her ears was a pair of white earphones one in each ear, her hair was straight a fluffy from being washed, she said to Luna “Listen i think you should give it up ok, we know that either of them could be in danger but we have to let them breath”

Luna was wearing a bage Mack coat that went down as far as her past her knees, she wore dark rimmed glasses with no lens in the frame, she also wore a large bage brimmed hat on her head with a pair of black high heeled shoes she was wearing earlier that day, Luna lowered her paper and said “i am, i’m just keeping my distance thats all, plus i do worry about Marcus”