Chapter 20

Oh wow I just wanted to take a minute and say how much I love you guys (: here's chapter 20...the future chapters might be getting a little sad....just a warning- but life is a box of chocolates, right?(:

This chapter is dedicated to...*drum roll please* Skye Flynt :) because she's amazing.

**************************

JANE POV

"Okay class, I know y'all are sophomores and think you're all too cool for this but the whole grade Is taking a camping trip this weekend. Yeah, all of us in the out doors and you'll be partnered with another person to be tent buddies with."

Our science teacher announced.

The whole class let out a groan. Including me...I hate camping, so much. But I guess James would be there so it's slightly better. I hope I get to share a tent with lyndsey, shay, Baleigh, Cheyenne, harley, or Hallie. Not Jenny. But knowing my luck, that's who I'll be paired up with. Or a miracle could happen and they could be co-Ed tents. Oh la la. I'm just kidding, James and I are waiting until marriage until we do anything like "that".

The whole class continued to talk about the trip for the rest of the class and the bell eventually rang. Thank goodness, that class is boring anyways.

I sprinted down the hallway to meet James at his locker.

"Hey no running in the halls!" And annoyed teacher called after me. I made a peace sign with my hands and continued to run.

I guess it's like flipping someone off, but saying "woah bro, I come in peace." Not the mean way around, because you must remember that I am a nice and charming and oh so modest person.

You get what I mean.

Reaching James, I knew I looked terrible, but I didn't care. I knew he hadn't been to science yet, so he didnt know about the trip.

"James!"

"Hey beautiful, what's up?"

"Seriously, I look pretty awful right now. Beautiful wouldn't describe me currently."

"Okay fine, hey monster, what's up?"

I slapped him playfully and he took a step back.

He put on his pouty face and said

"Owwww babe, that hurt."

"Sorry sweetheart, let me kiss that for you so it can feel all better?"

I whispered in my best mocking tone.

"Okay fine. Jane, what's the news? I can't remember the last time anyone ever saw you run that fast."

"Our grade is taking a camping trip this weekend and I figured It would give me an excellent excuse to spend all weekend with my excellent boyfriend."

"That's awesome Jane, but what do you want? Considering you put the word "excellent" infront of boyfriend."

"Ahh gosh. You caught me. I kinda want that muffin that you get ever day after 2nd period? And a kiss, but I know I'll get that from you later."

"No on the muffin girly, but sure thing on the kiss."

"Awee James, come on? You can't survive on muffins forever."

"Sure can."

He said while smirking and then popping half of the thing into his mouth while leaving the other half in his hand.

"Hey James! We gotta go to class one of these days- see the girlfriend another time!"

Carter called walking behind us.