Chapter 11

Chapter 11 already? Wow...yeah so surprise! I'm uploading again(: who knew? I'm taking some time off of school for a couple of days due to family stuff so my updates might come a little sooner!(: thanks for reading!(: tell your friends if you like my story please? Maybe one day ill have 500 reads? That would be amazing!! But anyways...here's the story!(:

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

(Janes POV)

It's been another week and

Well, I've been surviving school recently but everyday I meet Hallie at the hospital and we have a blast. One day we finger painted and decorated James' room with our amazing paintings.

I of course, made big hearts and Hal made smiley faces of all different colors. Now his room looks complete. We brought in some stuff from his actual bedroom like his comforter and some posters that were hanging on the wall. You know, to make it feel like his home when he wakes up.

Today I think Hal and I are going to try to cook cookies? I'm not sure, were meeting up at the hospital and she's going to come over to my place. I honestly can't wait. Ever since I've met her, I have been so happy. She's home schooled so the only time I see her is after our normal school or on weekends.

Believe it or not, we pulled an all nighter last weekend. It was crazy-ness involving a 12 pack of dr. Pepper, 7 bags of skittles, and 5 movies. But anyways I saw her walk in the hospital doors and we immediately started running towards each other and collided into a hug.

"Hey, how are you doing?" She asked,

"Eh, well better now that I've got a friend with me!"

"Hmm and who would that be?"

I gave her a "look" and we both burst into laughter.

"Okay girls," my mom called, "lets get going!"

"Okay, let me check on James one more time before leaving." I called back.

I hurried off into James room and knelt by his bed side. I leaned my head into his chest, to check for heart beat and thank goodness it was still beating.

I quickly kissed him on the forehead and started to stand when I noticed his left eye start to raise. Then his right, and before I could process what was happening, both eyes were open.

"Oh my gosh!" I screamed in a whisper tone while backing up . I was in complete shock. He cocked his head and I moved closer.

"Do you remember me?" I whispered.

"My head hurts." He said.

I laughed at him. "Yes, I imagine so."

He smiled his signature smile and he motioned me to come over to him.

"Yes Jane. I remember you perfectly well, you're my girlfriend."

He sat up and I hugged him very tightly. I had him back.

"Ow ow ow Jane. That hurt.."

"I'm so sorry!"

"But it was worth it."

"I missed you so much."

"I bet you did, I'm so amazing."

"Cockey much?" I asked.

"Guilty as charged." He smirked.

"Oh gosh, I should call you're mom. She will want to know about this!"

"Eh probably," he replied so casually.

"One sec, I'm going to grab the nurse, my mom, and Hal while I call you're mom."