Chapter 1 :)

FIRST OFF, I WOULD LIKE TO SAY THAT I USED REAL NAMES OF REAL PEOPLE. THE WAY THAT I USED THEM, IT MEANS NOTHING! THE EVENTS IN THIS STORY ARE ENTIRELY MADE UP. I JUST USED REAL NAMES :) SECONDLY, THIS ISN'T EDITED YET. I'M GOING BACK AND DOING THAT LATER AFTER COMPLETING THE SECOND BOOK IN THE SERIES! THIRDLY, THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING :) THE READS AND VOTES MEAN SO MUCH TO ME:) AND LASTLY, THIS IS A COPYRIGHTED STORY. PLEASE DON'T COPY IT AND CLAIM IT FOR YOUR OWN :) THANK YOUUU! 

STAY LOVELY MY DEAR READERS! XX 

 *****************************************************

(Very short) Prologue

Kill me now. Please. Just pull the trigger.  He's looking at me! What am I supposed to do? Just stand here and pretend like I don't notice? As a matter of fact, I can totally notice because honey, he's not very shy at hiding it. Should I wave? No. Waving would be kinda werid. Or flirty, right ?  Waving can be totally flirty. But I can't be flirty. I'm awkward and forever will be. 

His ocean blue eyes make me melt as the vast sea makes you sway. His chocolate brown hair is as lushious as a sea of spring lillies. His name is so sexy to me. It's James. His looks and his personallity just seem to match his blown out sexiness. My name is Jane. How cute is that? James and Jane? I think it could be adorable one day. I have deep sea blue eyes and long, blonde, curly hair. Wouldn't we be cute? I seem to think so. Or my hormones and full-blown out crush on him seems to be talking rather than my over-stuffed brain. (PICTURE OF JANE ON THE SIDE) 

It started in the mere 6th grade in the awkward stage where some boys had cooites and some didn't. Jame's was lucky enough to be cootie-free and totally single. He was just as awkward as the rest of us, but I feel as though he saved his awkwardness and didn't use any of it in the one, and only, class we had together. "Jane! You're daydreaming again!" The teachers would yell at me. "Sorry ma'am." I would sweetly reply. James would look up from whatever he was doing and smile just a little bit, as he knew the daily routine. I daydream, I get yelled at, and he slightly laughs every time. 

Now, sophomore year. Same crushes. No more cooties. High School. In this dreaded high school, I only have one class with James. One stupid little class. Thanks fate, thanks alot. 

Chapter 1

James walked across the halls like he owned them and everybody else were just pieces in his chess game. From class to class he enjoyed his exciting life and made the most of our tiny 5 minute break.

While I'm bending down at my locker, he clumsily falls right on top of me. I'm completly shocked. I couldn't help but notice how good he smelled though. It was as though I was completly invisible in his line of sight. "Sorry." He remarks as he causally gets up and pretends like it never happened. But so much more happened to me. It seemed as though time had stopped and it was just him and me in this world. He smelled like Hollister threw up all over his sexy body. I thought he was perfect. I had liked him all year, after getting over my ex, Dylan,  and for him to actually make contact with me was amazing.

I got up slowly, still mesmerized by the whole thing actually happening. Walking to class never had been that eventful before now. Maybe, just maybe, he'll meet me. As in the real me and not the girl who hides behind text books and stares at him . As I got into my 3rd period class I started to immediately daydream about James. Who could blame me?  U.S. history was one of those classes that put you to sleep as soon as you walk through the door. I feel sorry for my teacher, I really do. .She knows everyone hates her class and she still decides to teach it anyways. She has some major guts considering I'm a Grade A Sleeper in that class anyways. Somehow I'm still passing. Whatever.