Chapter 4

CHAPTER 4 (:

*My phone buzzed*

"Gosh! It's too early in the morning to be texting!" I yelled sleepily.

I quickly hopped out of my comfortable bed and grabbed my phone.

From: James(:

Good morning! (:

>Reply<

To:James (:

Good morning (:

>Sent<

I trudged to the bathroom and quickly straightened my hair and did my makeup. I figured that I would actually try to look cute this morning. Yah know, for no reason at all. My mom dropped me off and I sprinted to the band hall like always. Strangely Lyndsey wasn't there quite yet. I went inside the bathroom to check my hair and everything since it was windy outside and I'm trying to look cute today. Second Period has been a blast, seeing James there and all. The only problem is Dylan. He's been giving me dirty looks like he wants to sleep with me or punch me, I'm not sure exactly which one though. I'll go with the later. Boys will be boys though, if they're not thinking about sex, then I dunno what's up with them. He's the one who cheated on me, not the other way around.

Anyways...as I came out of the bathroom, I saw Lyndsey talking to a guy that I had never seen before. He was attractive in a way, but not my type. He was holding a trumpet in one hand and his music in another. I saw Lyndsey casually flip her hair and smile at him, a blush creeping up along her cheeks. I also could see how her eyes were engaged to every word he was saying. He, on the other hand, was pretty much eye-raping her, but she's too oblivious to notice it. She probably thinks he's being "friendly". Oh Lyndsey, what am I going to do with you?

It was probably a low move, but I walked over to where they were standing, and had to introduce myself. I'm a queen at breaking up flirtatious moments. I'm also the absolute best at creating romance (sarcasm intended).

"Hey Lyndsey! Who's the friend?"

"The friend has a name." He replied in a smart-butt tone.

"His name is Carter." Lyndsey replied for him.

Lyndsey and Carter, no, Carter and Lyndsey. I can see it in my head already. The cute and cheesy dates, the kissing, more eye-raping. I've got it perfect in my brain. Carter is tall, skinny-ish, and has brown curly hair that was kind of crazy- yet well organized. Like Harry Styles' hair. Kind of.

"Well, nice to meet you, If you would stop eye- raping my friend here, we will probably get along much better!" I told him.

"Jane! You can't just blurt stuff like that out to people." Lyndsey sternly said.

Carter looked extremely amused. He only started to blush and mumbled "sorry."

"Oh it's fine, she's gorgeous, why wouldn't you, right? I'm going to head out now, so I'll talk to you later." I told him happily, as though I didn't accused him of wanting to tear off my best friends clothes.

I looked back over my shoulder as I walked off and Lyndsey was still talking to him, blushing of course. The flirting continued and the obvious eye-raping was thankfully less obnoxious. The first period bell rang and he went to go sit down in his chair since he's allowed to. Of course he had to send Lyndsey a little smile and a wink before he did so.

"Mmm lyndsey?!? How would you like to explain that?"

"What are you talking about? Oh and thanks for the raping comment, way to make him like me." She flatly replied.