Chapter 21

WOAH YALL ARE TRULY AWESOME, ALMOST 80 VOTES?!?!?! NO WAYYY!! THANKS FOR READING SO FAR :) SINCE ITS SUMMER, ILL BE UPDATING MORE OFTEN, AND HOPEFULLY ILL BE FINISHED SOON! THIS CHAPTER IS DEDICATED TO AN AMAZING FRIEND OF MINE- SAVANNAH FORESTER. :) ENJOY THE CHAPTER! 

**************************************************************

JANES POV (POINT OF VIEW) 

Well, the last couple of days have been downright depressing. James has been staying at our place with his dad. I really don't mind, it helps me take my mind off of things. Today James said that he was going to take me somewhere and that i had to look pretty cute. Of course, knowing me, I asked him if wind pants were cute. He said no, while laughing and embracing me in a hug. With parents all around us, we've just been hugging. I dont remember the last time we actually kissed. He poked his head inside my room, walked in,  and sat down on my  bed. 

"well, why dont you just invite yourself in. I could've been changing, you know." I said while glaring  at him sternly. 

"And you know, I would've enjoyed that." He said, and then smirked. 

My cheeks flushed and i threw a pillow at him. 

"James, shut up." 

"What? Jane, im a guy. Remember that I've got hormones too." 

Rolling my eyes i walked over to him and sat next to him on my bed. 

" Just for the record, " he begaan, " I've missed doing-" 

He cut himself off while crashing his lips onto mine. The kiss was special in its own kind of way. It expressed his hurting and aching of his mother and the want and need for me to be in his life, and vise versa. 

"-that." He said when we finally pulled away. 

I smiled knowing that i truly loved this boy with all of my heart. 

"James, I love you so much." 

"I love you too Jane." 

I gave him a quick peck and shooed him  out of my room.  

"Go James, I've gotta get dressed!" 

"...And I've gotta leave.. why?" He said while leaning on the door frame. 

'Wow, seems like someone doesnt want another kiss if he keeps this up." 

"Sorry, sorry, okay im leaaving now!"

"Good. It will teach you to stop being a pervert!"

"I'm a guy. I can't help it."

"James, really, you gotta go." 

"Okay fineeee." He huffed as he walked out.

I continued to get ready, trying to ignore the butterflies that have already decided to settle in my stomach for the day. 

***************************************************

Meeting James had become a normal habit of mine, but somehow toay just had something off about it. Mabye it was the fact that he would never truly be the same again without a mother. I guess lifes just been harder for him, and it's been harder for me too since she was like my other mother. I had always had this little dream inside my head that me and James would get married and then like have a little girl named Amber and Emily  would be that fun grandmother who spoils her only grandchild. Just thinking about that made my eyes start to water again. I guess life isn't rainbows and butterflies all of the time, I learned that when James got hit by a car that one day a couple of months ago, and was in a coma... then he was in a wheelchair, and then finally moved to crutches, but now he's fine, except for the fact that the most important person in his life has joined Jesus up in Heaven.