Little Axe Love

Hey guys! A friend of mine is writing a story called Little Axe Love! She's new to the whole book writing things so I would absolutely love if ya'll would check her story out :) If the story get's 25 votes from ya'll I promise to post  an extra chapter kinda like the Epilogue to this story :) so it's a win-win situation! go blow her story up with votes and reads for me:) If you do, I'll love you forever and I promise to post that chapter! :)

Here's the link: http://www.wattpad.com/21681952-little-axe-love#.UfGd640snec

Also, I have a NEW BOOK! It's called Categories. It's the sequel to this book.  So If you love this book, go check out my new one under my "works" section on my page :) Also I would absolutely love it if you clicked the follow button on my page while you're there looking for the sequel :) The sequel is about Amber, Jane and James' kid :) It's gonna be a good one, and Jane and James will show up occasionally, so they won't be compelty gone! I love writing about them and I could never lose them :) You want the link? Here you go! 

http://www.wattpad.com/16366210-categories#.UfGgLo0snec 

THANKS AGAIN FOR EVERYTHING YOU GUYS DO :) REMEMBER TO BLOW UP MY FRIENDS STORY WITH READS AND VOTES AND I'LL GIVE YOU GUYS A BONUS CHAPTER:) 

XOXO

-emiliajane :)