Chapter 4 Rise To Fall

Warning I do not own erin hunters warrior cat books and I am changing the history of the four clans so it wont be the same. Thank you and enjoy the book. :) 

I had just revovered from the ruins Dawnpaw had left me in and was trying to look up to things. Birchstar was upset but had a good way of hiding it. Duskfur was upset but not as much as me. While I was recovering she sang the lullaby to me. I couldn't remember it again. I was sitting in the sunlight while Nightpaw groomed my light brown pelt, he was singing the song that he made up, "oh we are we are we are the Windclan cats we rule and we are we are we are the best". A strange yowled from outside the camp and tons of strange cats came charging into the camp.

"Shadowclan and Riverclan!" a cat says before the cats break off into fighting. I screech as a black apprentice linds on my back. Blackpaw! I know him from the gathering. I start to fight like i never fou ghost t before. I jump on him and kick him hard on the side. He runs off and a Riverclan apprentice rakes her claws down my side. I yowl and turn and start clawing and biting her. So many cats are rubbing against me and i wouldn't be surprised if i smelled of another clan. We are hopelessly out numbered when another battle cry sounds. More? I wonder scratches and bits all over my body.

Thunderclan cats pool into the mass of fighting cats. I am relived but when half way through my battle a strangly familiar ginger tom jumps on me. His scents must be mixed because he is a Thunderclan apprentice, Firepaw. I fight back so I don't get killed by him. I pin him down and reel my head back to bit him when i hear this "LILYPAW NO!"the voice of my mother distracts me and he pushes my back leg and has me pinned in a flash. I see the fire in his green eyes and suddenly the sky goes black and flames suround us. "Fire will save the clan" Dawnpaw's mew sounds in my ear. I gasp as i feel his claws rake over my face and the world slips back to normal and i wail as hot tears sting my face the blood mixing with tears and then he must've noticed I'm a Windclan cause I feel him stiffen and then get off of me. "Oh no I didn't mean to are you ok?!?" he asks panicly I don't want to make him worry so I nod and try to fight again but now I can't see as blood falls in my eyes when i open them.

When i hear the final cry to retreat i plop down heaving. I hear paws comeing torward me quickly and look around but my eyes aren't open and I have to breathe through my mouth because the blood is covering my nose. "Leafpaw are you ok?!?" a familiar and panicked voice asks. Birchstar? I wonder trying to open my eyes.

"I-I cant see!" i manage to say. I hear our medicine cat, Barkface, say " clean her face then use these i need to tend to other cats". I feel, literally, him nod his head and he starts to lick the blood off of my face. He stops and i open my eyes and he is looking at the herds Barkface gave him. I look around and see Firepaw staring at me. Must be wondering if im ok i think. 'fire will save the clan' Dawnpaw s word repeat in my mind and i shiver. Birchstar puts the herd juices on my cuts but i don't feel the pain of it.

"DUSKFUR, DUSKFUR! HAS ANYONE SEEN DUSKFUR?!?" the voice of silverpelt, mother of Nightpaw and Whitepaw, screeches worridly. I jump up and look around 'where did she go?!?' the voice in my head screeches.