Epilogue

A/N: The lullaby that Lilystar couldn't remember was You are the moon. Also Ralph used to be a clan cat but him and his sister left. (they where in Shadowclan.)

I stared in shock as I watched my kit tighten her grip on the rogues neck. I didn't really know what to say to make her stop but Nightclaw beat me to it.

"Release the rogue, Goldenshadow." he demanded.

She looked at him eyes filled with an icey blue fire. She growled and spat the cat out like crow-food. She still stood over him with blood driping off her whiskers and staining her paws. She didn't really seem to realise the sincerity of her actions until she looked back at the rogue. Shaking her head she leaped into bushes and I could hear her paws pounding as she ran off. I didn't want her to leave and so I chased after her. I caught up quickly and started pishing her off track torwards a pile of rocks.

She hissed and pushed me back. I got an idea and ran ahead of her then in front of her then stop causing her to slam into me. I grunted at the force of her inpact but still managed to stay standing.

"Goldenshadow. Why did you attack the rogue." I questioned

"He threatened to kill you. He came from no where and attacked me if I didn't fight back he wouldv'e killed me. Maybe that wouldn't be a bad thing now that I think about it." she answered unhappily.

I shook my head and nuzzled her. I saw a shadow cat and felt a growl in my throat.

"You time has come to an end Lilystar." It said.

Goldenshadow tirned and bristled at the shadow but it just grinned and vanished. I was about to usher Goldenshadow for us to leave but a sharp pain erupted from my neck. I let out a loud gasp and felt my legs go limp and Goldenshadow look at me in shock.

"L-lilypool? No! Lilypool please don't die!" she choked out as I fell to the floor. 

I saw Nightclaw come and then run over to me but theshadow cat got in the way and quickly slashed its claws across his neck. He dropped to the floor and Goldenshadow let out a wail as the world faided and soon I was in Starclan with Dawnpaw, Duskfur, Birchstar, Nightclaw, and Ralph.

I looked down in a pool and saw Goldenshadow laying with Nightclaw and my body. 

"Soon Goldenshadow, soon." I sighed.