2: Morning, Dipper

Mabel's POV

Yawn. I had just woken up and I had a great night sleep. Waddles was cuddled up next to me for warmth. I should make him a little bed. He'll look so adorable!

I hopped out of bed when I heard something. It was Dipper, and he was... shaking. I walked over to his bed to see him mumbling things in his sleep and I saw him shed a tear or two. He was holding on to his ears so tight they were red.

"Dipper!" I said as I shook him, trying to wake him. "Dipper wake up!"

Nothing. He must be having  a horrible dream or something! I can't tell Grunkle Stan or Ford because they might suspect something. Dipper might not want to tell them. I ran downstairs with a bucket and filled it with water.

"Hey, girl dude" said Soos. "You're up early."

"Yeah, I'm going to Greasy's Diner with Candy and Grenda so I should probably go get ready for that, okay, Bye!" I replied quickly as I grabbed the bucket of water and ran back to the attic. I meant it as a lie until I remembered that it was true, I actually was going to hang out with them this morning. That's a reliefs since I honestly hate lying! Especially to my good friends like Soos.

When I reached the attic I dumped it on Dipper. He squealed as he jumped and fell off the bed.

"What was that for?!" He yelled. I picked up a small mirror and showed him how he looked like. His eyes were red from crying and his ears were still red! This was a serious dream.

"It was just a bad dream." He said, knowing I was going to ask what happened.

"Dipper this wasn't just a bad dream! Look at you! The last time I saw you cry was uhh... Oh! When you thought Wendy died but it was actually the shape shifter!" I told him. He always hated when I mentioned the shapeshifter.
Hehehe. My bro-bro has a huge crush on Wendy.

"Hey!" He frowned as he wiped his face. "Look the dream wasn't that bad I just felt like I was being blocked from any good memory all the bad ones just kinda came to me. I'm fine now." He said.

"Okay, Dipper that sounds so pretty serious so if these dreams continue then tell me, okay? We can't hide things from eachother" I said. These types of things don't just happen in Gravity Falls, and I know that he knows that too.

"Okay, but now I have to go change my clothes because someone soaked me!" He complained

"It's not my fault your a heavy sleeper!"

"You could have pinched me or something!" He said as he pulled out the same exact outfit he was wearing already but it was dry. Why does he always wear the same thing?

"Dumping water on you is funny, that's why." I stated.

"Dipper! The toilets clogged!" Stan yelled from downstairs.

"Ugh! Coming!" Dipper said as he walked out of the bathroom in his dry clothes. I would say clean, but I doubt that he actually washes his clothes.

--Time Skip-- 

Dipper is down on the basement with Grunkle Ford  and I had just came back from hanging out with my Candy and Grenda. Stan was watching some weird television show and I didn't even want to ask. I've been feeling pretty weird since that dream of Dippers. I've never seen him do that before. It's weird how he felt blocked from good memories. Something's up, I can feel it.

Dipper's POV

I wasn't lying to Mabel, I just didn't tell her about that last thing I heard in the dream. Unless I'm sure that it was some sort of a message that we should be worried about, I'm not going to tell Mabel or anyone about it. I honestly don't know why I had such a bad effect to that dream. It just felt so real. I guess I'll be fine as long as it doesn't continue. I mean what can go wrong? It was just one dream, after all.

--AN--
Hi! I hope you liked this chapter. I'm not very good at Mabel's POV so tell me what you thought. Also tell me if I should make my chapters longer? I try to make it as long as I can but I feel like it's not long enough tbh. That's all for this update/chapter. Hope u liked it! :3