5: Past Encounters

Dipper's POV

I need to be honest with myself, I'm scared. Who knows what's going to happen to me?! Questions raced through my mind.

What if he tricks me into a deal?

What if he hurts Mabel?

What if he starts doing it to others?

What if he-

My thoughts were interrupted when Mabel tackled me into a hug, again.

"According to Doctor Waddles, you're gonna be okay, bro-bro!" Mabel said, adding that holding her pet pig in my face, who was wearing a lab coat with a name tag that read:

Doctor Waddles M.D.

It was laminated too. Where does she get this stuff?

Soos came back into the room with a blanket for me. I thought he had left, but maybe Mabel called him. also didn't notice how dirty and cold I was. I saw a towel on the table that looked pretty muddy, they probably tried to clean me while I slept.

"Thanks, Soos" I said as Soos gave me a blanket, water and a sandwich. When I saw the sandwich I realized how hungry I was. I felt like I hadn't eaten anything all day. Oh wait, I literally haven't eaten all day.

"How long was I gone?" I asked.

"Well by the time I found you it was 1 o'clock and you woke up at around 3:00." Mabel said.

"Oh."

That was all I managed to say. I can't seem to think straight, I'm too worried. I know that Grunkle Ford is worried about my having these dreams, but I think that there's something more to it.

What is Bill planning?

Why can't Grunkle Ford tell me?

"Why would a nightmare be so important?"

This was too much stress.

"Dude, you looked stressed, maybe you should get some sleep." Soos suggested. By the look of his face, I could tell he remembered about the dreams and said, "But dude, if you don't want to that's okay, a nap could still help though."

"I'll try." I said. I do agree with Soos, I do need sleep. But I don't want to sleep. I have too many fears, too many questions, too much stress! I can't take this. I don't even want to go for a walk after that, incident. I needed something to calm me down, or distract me.

What's something in this house that's distracting?

I asked myself. Then, I heard the television on, with Mabel and Waddles sitting in front of it, eating popcorn. I decided to slide in next to them and watch.

Stan's POV

WHO THE F**** IS BILL?

I stormed down into the basement. I don't know what the kids have been doing this summer but I demand answers. They tell Ford who they've only know for about 2 weeks or something, but not me? I guess I haven't been the nicest Grunkle, but I'm probably more trustworthy than him! Right?

When I stepped out of the elevator I went up to Ford.

"Ford what is going on? I demand answers!" I said, angrily. "Who's Bill and what's he doing to these kids?"

"Stan I-" he stopped, frustratedly. "Look, Bill is not a person."

"What?" I said. "What do you mean by that?"