7: A New Host

Dipper's POV

I lie bed, awake. I'm not in the mood to sleep. I would go out for a walk, but ever since the last time I "went for a walk," I'd rather just stare at the roof. It felt like It's about 11:00 PM, so almost midnight. I had went downstairs about an hour ago to get water. Stan was asleep and Ford was in the basement probably, since I didn't see him on the couch. I wonder what he could be doing. How can he just start doing something to help me with my dreams? Where does he start? I wish I was as smart as him.

I turn to see Mabel, peacefully sleeping on her bed, with Waddles by her side as always. Her arm was resting on her pet pigs' back for comfort as she slept. I turned my vision back to the roof. Suddenly, I felt extremely sleepy, as if I was going to fall asleep right now....- NO. Not sleeping. I can't. I don't want to. I tried to ignore the drowsiness that had came over me by reading in my journal with a small book-light.

--Time Skip--

I look at the time and realize that it's midnight. I turn to see Mabel, tossing and turning and mumbling in her sleep, just like I did. I panick.

Is it Bill?

What's happening?

Should I wake her?

Is she okay?

What should I do?

What if it's just a normal nightmare?

What if it's not?

What is Bill doing?

I get up and shake Mabel.

"Mabel! Wake up!" I whisper-yelled.

Nothing....

I gasp at the thought of it

Bill Cipher.

Mabel's POV

--

I wake up in a- in space? There are stars everywhere and I'm standing on nothing but this beautiful view. Though this sight is breathtaking, I feel like something about this place is wrong. I take a step forward, making sure I'm not going to fall into the void. I carefully take another step, then another, and I continue walking forward into this endless path.

After what seems like hours of walking, I hear a sound. I turn around, and nothing is there. I continue walking. I hear it again. It slowly gets louder as I begin to panic with it. I try to calm down, and think of a way out of here. Walking hasn't done anything.

Suddenly, I feel a breeze. It gets stronger.

My science teacher said there's no air in space! What a liar! I thought to myself.

Unless this is a dream, th- wait. A dream... This is a dream! The void becomes filled with the laughter of a maniac.

Bill... Cifey? Kiper liphee? I don't even know.

"Seriously, Shooting Star, I was about to make my big entrance and all, we have met each other multiple times, and you don't even know my name? Wow. That hurts." He said, appearing in front of me while taking his hat off and trying to look disappointed.

"You don't even say my name, so I think I have the right to not remember yours you- you- big poop face!" I yell back at him. "I think we need to have a talk about you messing with my brother! You better stop doing- whatever you're doing or planning to do with him!"

"Oh, Mabel Pines, I'm not here to talk about you're brother-"

"Bill, this isn't some party and I am not some host. I don't care what you want to talk about, this time YOU'RE GOING TO LISTEN TO ME!" I yelled at him and the whole entire void shook for at least 10 seconds. I don't think I've ever been that mad before, I look at Bill and by the look of his face I can tell if he had a mouth, he'd be smirking.