15: Ice Bag

Dipper's POV

"You'll never get away with this Gideon!"

Who knew that he was working with Bill? This didn't go as planned. He and his prison 'friends' had taken over this abandoned car dealership. 

"You're not the hero of this town anymore, Dipper. Bill has taken over and Mabel is mine now!" Gideon exclaimed.

But before I could even process what was going on, Wendy had made her move. All of Gideon's men panicked and I blacked out.

*   *   *

"Wake up!"

I sat up quickly, breathing short and quick breaths. As I tried to calm myself down I examined my surroundings.

"Woah, calm down! It's okay, it's just me."

As my vision began to clear, I noticed I was in the shack, and a familiar figure stood before me.

"Pacifica?"

"Wendy was brave for saving you."

"What do you mean?"

"She got you out but she couldn't save herself."

"She what?" I couldn't believe what I was hearing.

Wendy saved me?

"Wait a minute, if you saw why didn't you do anything?" I asked.

"We tried but by the time we got there it was too late. They took her."

"We?"

"Me, Stan, and other people from this town. There's also some weird creatures that say they live in the forest."

"Really?"

"Yeah it's kind of weird. There's even gnomes and stuff. Who knew they were real?"

"There's other people left? Maybe we can work together and try to stop Bill or something!" I exclaimed.

I wonder what happened out there with Wendy, because when I tried to stand up I was too weak so Pacifica stopped me.

"You need rest. Lay down." I did as she said and she left the room.

Why's she being so nice? After the ghost incident at her party, we talked like we were friends for a long time. I thought she wasn't that bad, but the next day she tried to avoid me. I'm not sure why.

I looked at my surroundings to see I was in my bed, just the way I left it before all this happened. I turned my vision to the left to see Mabel's bed, empty.

Bill has taken Ford, Wendy, and Mabel. He's burned the journals. I don't think I can do this on my own, but now there might be a chance.

Might.

Wendy's POV

They threw me into this room like some rag doll. They wouldn't even let me see where they were taking me. I overheard them saying something about a temple and an Ice symbol. Wonder what that means.