Chapter 4

I rolled my eyes and walked to where the guy from the coffee shop was sitting. He smiled and his eyes lit up as he watched me coming closer. I shut the door behind me, checking the corners of the room to make sure the cameras were still on. Just like every night, they are, but I will never stop checking.

"What can I do for ya' Babe?" I said with my biggest, fakest stripper smile, hoping he would realize I didn't want to be here. Another part of me wanted him to feel like I didn't remember him at all from the other morning.

"I knew I have seen you from somewhere! Why did you-"

"Did you want a dance?" I cut in trying to restrain my bitchiness. If he wanted a dance, I would give it to him. But there would be no talking. From what Sandy told me, he paid the room minimum but didn't pay for the dances.

"Well, no. I just wanted to talk to-." I cut him off again and he frowned.

"I don't talk for free. You buy a dance or I have to go do my job." I snapped at him. He flinched a little and I didn't know if it was because I was rude or because I practically told him I sold my body as a job. But really, where did he think he was? 

I started to walk away when I heard him call after me.

"Wait! I'll buy a dance." I pivoted on my foot so I was facing him again and took slow strides back towards him. He had a fifty dollar bill between his large fingers and was holding it up for me to take. I slowly took it from him and tucked it in my bra for show.

"You have six minutes." I straddled his lap and sat down facing him. I felt his torso stiffen under me and I quirked a brow in question, but he didn't say anything about it.

"So you wanted to talk?" I asked and felt his body loosen back up a fraction.

"Yeah...Um... I just wanted... To maybe ask you out." I stared back at him but he was looking anywhere but at me.

"I don't really date." Especially stalkers.

"It isn't a date. " He said with a knowing smirk on his face.

"Oh. Still." I said slightly embarrassed. "Why did you show up every day this week?" His cheeks turned a light shade of pink.

"They noticed that, huh?"

"Well, it kind of looks like you're stalking the girls here."

"Oh god," He groaned and rubbed his face with his hands. "No. Right after you left the coffee shop, I realized where I knew you from and this was the only way I knew how to get a hold of you."

"Why are you trying to get a hold of me? You don't know me and I wasn't exactly nice to you the last time we spoke."

"If I recall correctly, you ran away from me." He smirked finally looking into my eyes. "Look, I just really wanted to talk to you." I opened my mouth to respond but the second song ended, indicating his 6 minutes were up. I got up to leave, but he took a hold of my hand to stop me. I glanced down at my fingers and back up at him before ripping out of his grasp. 

"Is that a yes?"

"It's a 'your time is up and I have to go back to work.'" Before I was even finished with my sentence he started to fish his wallet out of the back pocket of his jeans. He took out another fifty and held it up for me. Rolling my eyes, I walked behind him and started to rub his shoulders.

"So, is that a yes?"

"Why?"

"Because I find you interesting, I want to know more about you." I gave out a humorless laugh. Every guy wants to get to know the half naked girl that's rubbing against their crotch.