Chapter 31

"Thank you for taking me tonight. I had a lot of fun and I think your parents like me." I sigh, leaning back into the seat, getting comfy.

"Are you joking? They loved you. I think they love you more than they love me." He scoffed, driving us home from the draining event. From what Orion said, and his parents subtly suggested, they had raised over three million for whatever charity it was they were donating to. No one actually ever said which it was, but there were check drop boxes placed all around the room guarded by big men in suits with silly looking Santa hats on.

At some point, we did all gather around as James announced the biggest donor of the night. We all applauded him and it felt like it was taking away from the charity of it, taking credit because you have more money than a group of people that are struggling. At the end of the day, it probably didn't make a sizable dent in his bank account and that group would still be struggling.

 When we pull into the drive way, I open my door to get out. Orion meets me at the front of the car and wraps his hand around my lower back, leading me to the front steps. He typed in the code and opened the door for me to go in first. "You know what I would love?" He says stepping into the foyer and bringing our conversation back to life.

"Mmm, what's that?" I asked, stripping him of his jacket tortuously slow. Running my fingers over the white fabric of his shirt. Across his biceps, down his forearms, and into the palms of his hands. 

"I would love to get you out of that dress." He said with a gruff voice, obviously barely keeping his control. I ran my fingers over his broad shoulders and trailed them down his chest and toned abs. I was playing with him, but how could I not? It was too fun to get him riled up.

"After you take off all of my clothes, when I'm sitting in just my underwear, can we..." I panted, batting my eyelashes at him. "Open the present I got for you?" I snapped out of my seductive mood. He growled at me as I turned on the pad of my tall heels and stalked towards the kitchen. I could hear him following after me and I grinned knowing I would be over his shoulder in three...two...one...

I was lifted off the ground and hoisted over his shoulder effortlessly. Orion started taking stairs two at a time until we were in front of his bedroom door. He pushed it open with his foot, threw me on the bed and started undoing his bow tie.

"Present, huh?"

"Well technically, presents."

"You bought me more than one?" I nodded my head, too mesmerized by his undressing to form words. His shirt was off and on the floor somewhere, he removed his belt and kicked off his shoes. Leaving his pants on with the fly open, he picked up my leg.

He slipped off the heel on my left foot, then my right. Next he unzipped the zipper on the side of my dress. I pulled my arms out of the sleeves and let the top fall down, leaving my bare chest exposed. Standing up, I stepped out of the dress and folded it in half then lay it over the chair in the corner of Orion's room.

Orion laid down on the bed with his arms crossed behind his head showing off every rippling muscle on his torso. I wanted to lick every curve and hard edge. "Are you sure your name wasn't supposed to be Adonis?" I asked and licked my lips. Our eyes connected and the lust in the room was making it hard to breathe.

"You know, that was the cheesiest pick up line I have ever heard."

"You know you liked it." I winked. I turned around, leaving the room. "Be right back, gotta get your present."

"Presents." I heard him call after me.

I raced down the stairs and grabbed my backpack from school. I didn't actually bring anything with me today except his presents, which I had wrapped the night before. I took all of the bright red packages out of my bag and ran back up the steps as fast as I could. The house was cold and I was in my underwear, not a good combination. When I was finally back inside of his room I ran and jumped on the bed, cuddling against Orion for warmth. He wrapped an arm around my shoulders and kissed my head.