Bonus Chapter

"Congrats man!"

"Congratulations."

"Good luck, man it was great getting to know you."

"Keep in touch, don't be a stranger."

Line after line or people walked up to us and gave some sort of greeting to Oliver.

Six months pregnant, feeling like a whale, and I was D O N E, done. When I had left the house today, I was beyond thrilled. I had bought a new dress for tonight so I would look good in pictures, I done my makeup, I even had on a pair of comfortable and cute shoes. I was ready to rock Oliver's graduation.

But the ceremony alone took three hours and that's not even including the two hours we have been talking to other graduates.

When I graduate, I am leaving after my name is called and my diploma is in my hand. It's not like I had a lot of friends from school anyways.

"Hey." liver whispers in my ear, holding my hand tightly so I don't drift too far.

I really was proud of him. Graduating med school was a huge deal and I couldn't be happier than I was when he walked across that stage. Lucy, Paul, his parents and I made sure to cheer extra loud so he could hear us.

"Hey yourself." I say looking up at him, pride gleaming in my eyes. God, he is beautiful. He is going to make one hot doctor.

"Feel like revisiting the past?" He quirks a mischievous brow and I can't stop the grin that forms on my face.

"Lead the way."

And he does just that. Out of the ceremony hall, down the corridors, and towards the AP biology class I had and he TA'ed for.

"Wanted to get one last migraine in before leaving this school forever, huh?"

"I don't know, I think I'll come back for like a football game or something." HE shrugs nonchalantly as we get closer.

"You don't even like football." I deadpan. "And I am definitely not going with you to one."

"Maybe not football then. Class reunion maybe?"

"Maybe. But still unlikely." I giggle.

He puts a hand on the door, "Then maybe I'll come back just to relive this moment with you."

He effortlessly opens the door to a classroom that should be locked up for the night. But for some reason isn't. When I follow him inside, the steps to the seats are lined with candles and they light up the dim room. Rose petals are scattered all around the room and the seat I sat in every other day had red roses surrounding it.

"Go sit up there." He nods towards the seat. "I wanna sit at the desk and revel at how beautiful you from across the room one last time."

I blush at his compliment and do as I'm told, reluctant to let go of his hand. The whole scene is spectacular and the perfect way to end this long night.

I find my seat amid the roses, careful not to knock anything over. Once I'm sitting, I look up to find him sitting on top of the desk.

"Just as beautiful as ever." He says, winking at me.

I want to cry stupid happy tears and for the millionth time, I hate my pregnancy hormones.

"I think you're missing something though." He reaches into the desk, holding whatever it is in his hand, he walks purposefully towards me.

When he reaches my seat, he kneels and opens a small velvet box. Inside is a beautiful emerald cut diamond atop a delicate ring. Tears well up in my eyes, and my hand flies up to cover my mouth.

"Or maybe it's me. I was the one missing something in my life. Until you came around. I needed someone like you to be by my side and love me for who I am. To fight for me, to understand me, to grow with me. To give me everything I never knew I wanted. Being with you Raegan, these last few months has been the best time of my life. I want that feeling every day. I want friend and family filled thanksgiving with you by my side, I want Christmas mornings and birthdays and New Years Eve kisses with you. I want to watch tv on the couch with you and that little boy inside of you. I want to watch you succeed at everything you set your heart on. I want to hold your hand as we venture into life together, unafraid and in love.

Raegan Marie Donovan, will you marry me?"

************************************

So it's a short bonus chapter, but it was on my mind and I felt like writing it :) Hope you enjoy