Aluminati Contraptions

A/N: before anyone gets mixed up Ben and Clara are 18 Cole and jake are twins who is 15 and Ava, I changed her name to Rain. John was Clara's guard who died in the rouge attack, he was very close to her and I'm sorry for any confusion.

enjoy the chapter, oh and I never gave Ben a last name so it's Anderson.

The Anderson brothers to the side>> or at the top^^ depends on if you are on a phone or laptop.

sorry for the huge A/N note so again,

enjoy the chapter:
----------------------------------------------
~Ben~

I was starting to think of many ways to murder this tie because of the fact that it's not working with me. The reason why I was struggling with this death contraption was because my parents and I were invited to the castle to the ball of the century which my parents keep calling it. I was wearing a tux. Rain likes to call it 'the penguin suit' so she will be calling me a penguin and possibly every other male at this ball a penguin.  This was my first year going to this ball and my parents second year they'd never really met the Royal family before but nether have I. 

After a while I just gave up on my tie and went to my brothers rooms to see if they were struggling or not.  Of course Cole got the tie but jake was struggling a little bit but still got it.  I sort of stomped to my parents room and forced my mom to teach me how.

"how come your brothers can do this but you can't?"

I scrunched my eyebrows together and closed my eyes.

"that's because they can figure out these aluminate contraptions and I can't."

My mom finished tying my tie as soon as my dad walked out of the bathroom all ready to go.

"honey, is everyone ready or not?"

she dusted off the sides of my tux as she replied

" Almost we just need about five more minutes you know with the twins and all."

I heard my twin brothers screaming at each other on which who stole who's hair gel. I counted down with my fingers

3

2

1

"MOM WHERE IS OUR HAIR GELS!"

yep right on schedule they always do this before we go out or anything.

" Jakes is in the bathroom and Cole yours is in your sock drawer!!"

I ran a finger through my hair to style it a bit.  My brothers came running to the room claiming that we should go now because all of their friends left already.

Our family is pretty big but we manage to fit in our BMW, Rain is wearing a cute black dress that is sparkly at the top and flares out like a tu tu at the bottom.  She paired it with black flats, her hair in a bun with curly strands falling down framing her adorable face and a big bow pinned at the side of her bun.  My mom put a little bit of makeup on her but it still looked natural. 

I was nervous a bit because the royal family will be there, or if I knew anyone  who would be at the dance besides my family.  The theme for the dance was masquerade ball so my family and I have masques that are black and white.

except for Rains masque she wanted to be a unicorn.