Wild Ones

Colin's pov:

We raced and raced down the sidewalk until the boardwalk was only a few meters away, Clara was fast but I was faster. She was just about to use her foot to make her strides longer but her foot got caught under the wheel and she topple over. I leaped off of my board not caring where it went, everything felt like it was in slow motion. Me calling the ambulance her foot bent in a uncomfortable position and her hands scrapped and bloody. I looked around and she was being lifted onto the gurney and they were yelling at me, I snapped out of my daze and launched myself into the ambulance and the mahogany red doors slammed shut behind me.

"Colin, COLIN!!!"

I broke out of my trance and looked down to see Clara waving her hand in front of my face, I looked around to see that we were at the beach and I didn't even notice Clara had two ice cream cones balanced in one hand, I quickly grabbed a cone before she drooped them both. She smiled thankfully at me and ushered me towards Ricky's diner. When we walked inside it was Karaoke night and there were strobe lights slicing everything in its path filling the room, splashing with colour. We sat at a free table near the front and watched the performer sing Neon lights by demi. I looked beside me expecting to see clara but she was no where in sight. The girl was finished with her song and the host walked up onto the stage to introduce the next person.

"our next performer is....drum roll please!......Sidney Taylor..."

a group of girls who was sitting at the table right next to me started cheering, so I guess Sidney is their friend,

"featuring Clara Jackson!!"

wait what?

the entire building erupted into cheers as the two girls hopped on stage, clara changed her outfit, she was wearing her regular outfit but a different snap back that said 'Boss' in bold silver letters, the Dj has started the music, I recognised the song almost immediately. it was wild ones by flo rida featuring sia.

Sidney started singing:

Hey I heard you were a wild one

Oooh

If I took you home it'd be a home run

Show me how you'll do

I want to shut down the club

With you

Hey I heard you like the wild ones

(wild ones)

(wild ones)

Oooh

clara jumped off of the speaker and when the beat dropped she started rapping,

I like crazy, foolish,stupid

Party going wild, fist pumping

Music I might lose it

Blast to the roof, that's we do's it

(do's it)

(do's it)

I don't care the night,

she don't care we like

Almost dared the right five

Ready to get popping,

ain't no surprise

Takes me so high,

jumping no doubts

surfing the crowd

Oooh