Pony

Bens pov:

I woke up extra early since the house was still a mess from last night.  Call me a neat freak but I can't stand huge messes, even though I'm a guy and messy things are supposed to intrigue me but if my mom saw the state that our house was in, she would have my head on a silver platter. 

I jogged down towards the kitchen where i had decided to make some breakfast.  To be honest it was difficult getting down to the kitchen because there was garbage everywhere, even the staircase was filled with solo cups so i just took the railing down to the bottom.  It was fun but not as fun when you're getting hit in the face with balloons and streamers every ten seconds.

I walked into the kitchen, opened the cupboard below the sink grabbed the box of trash bags, opened one and cleared everything off of the counter into the bag, once everything was cleared and out of the way.  which included me carrying 6 trash bags to the end of my driveway since I had cleared the dining room as well. Man these people party hard.  I was craving waffles so I grabbed all of the ingredients and the huge waffle maker. 

My apron was on and I was ready to go.   about an hour later I had a huge breakfast that could feed about 30 families but you know us werewolves and our love for food, its unconditional. All I needed now was the whip cream from the fridge in the garage,  I turned around to see Clara rubbing the sleep out of her eyes looking really cute, I had to hold back the urge to hug her and hold her forever.  I know what you are thinking... 'You have a mate out there, how about you go looking for her instead of dreaming about all the things you could do with Clara if you two were together.' Well, the thing is my mate is dead. I believe I've already told you that but the thing is I've never met her. When she died my wolf was devastated for a whole two almost three years.  Everything changed as soon as Clara started going to my school, she is all we can think of.

I don't really know why my wolf suddenly got over the death of my mate as soon as we saw her, all he wanted to do was protect her but all I wanted to do was win her heart so I can hold her forever.  So that has been my plan all year but it hasn't gotten me anywhere as you can clearly see, but a guy can dream, right?  I smiled at her as she chuckled a little at how stupid I look with my exaggerated smile.  'What! is it a crime to try to make someone laugh over your stupidity? i think not.'

" Morning Ben, this breakfast looks really good."  she looked over at the island where there were chocolate, strawberry and regular waffles piled up, with a huge bowl of scrambled eggs right beside it in the corner, I had made lots of toast, sausages, a fruit bowl with a vanilla yogurt dip to go with it.  With plenty of pancakes, there was so much food I was worried that I had made too much. 

I had handed her a plate as I ran to the garage to get the whipped cream I had grabbed about 3 cans out of our stash, I swear we have like 20 cans in there.  I jogged back into the kitchen to see her eating peacefully, I had handed her a can and she gladly took it, taking off the cap and squirting some on her chocolate waffle before placing strawberries all over it.  The time read 11:00 am, time to wake up my brothers!  The way to the music room was fairly easy since it looked like no one went down here during the party which made it ten times easier for me for cleaning up.  I opened the door to the music room and headed towards the karaoke machine to plug in the universal speakers so Jace and Cole could hear me from the speakers in their room.

Everything was already hooked up...hmm strange, well it makes it easier for me. I had flipped the switch to turn the mic on,

"testing, testing 123, This song is dedicated to all of those asses out there who are still fucking sleeping who I am so dearly jealous of called 'Get Out Of Bed'.

''54321 WE'RE GOING ON A TRIP TO TAKE A SHIT IN OUR BATHROOM SO GET OUT OF BED, I HAVE WAFFLES DOWN IN THE KITCHEN SO HURRY YOUR LITTLE ASSES, BEFORE I EAAAAT THEM ALL SO YOU WILL GET ABSOLUTELY NONE. GET OUTTA BED NOW BEFORE I POUR HOT SOUP ON YOUR FACE!!!

The End"

I turned off the mic and headed back to the kitchen, on my way both of my brothers were sprinting down the stairs pulling their shirts over their head and onto their bodies while Cole was fixing his glasses and Jace was brushing his hair. I laughed because i wasn't kidding about the hot soup part and they know that. My mom and i had done that before so they know after i sing my terrible song they need to move or else.

They both sat down and dug into my delicious food, I remembered that i needed to pick up rain from her friends house that she had stayed at last night, I whispered to Clara to go get ready and she sprinted off to her room knowing that I meant that we were going to ditch my brothers so they have to clean up after the party. She came back wearing a football shirt and some ripped black shorts paired with some skull vans. She looked beautiful.

" Okay Jace, Clara and I are going to pick up Rain and probably get some ice cream after so you and Cole have to clean the entire house"

"wait-"

"BYE LOVE YOU BE BACK IN A COUPLE HOURS."

"Okay Rain its time to treat you like my little princess, shall we go to the mall after i pick you up?" I mind-linked her...

"YES!!! I WANT A PONY BENNY"

"okay ill get you a pony"

"YAYYY THANK YOU"

"No problem princess"

Oh Rain, what a hand-full you can be...