You Will Rember Me Someday...

Bens pov:

I looked at her confused face as I stood there like an idiot smiling, "she doesn't remember me?"

"No Ben she doesn't remember you I think we've established that like five minutes ago"

My wolf can have a temper sometimes I love it but hate it at the same time so it's a love hate relationship between the two of us right now. While I was having my mental conversation with myself I still didn't notice that she was looking at me weirdly and my hand was on the rail of the bed close to her,

If I just move my pinkie one inch over I can grasp her hand...

I stopped myself from doing so because she looked so frightened and I hurt me inside to see her like this. So vulnerable, so fragile.

I immediately moved my hand when she cleared her throat and ran my fingers through my dirty blond hair. This was getting more awkward by the second. Oh crap she still doesn't know who I am.

"Hi I'm Ben Anderson"

I stuck my hand out to shake but she just looked at me like an alien,  I laughed a little as I took her hand placed it in mine and did the waving motion up and down.  She smiled as she did the same motion with her hand.

"It's very nice to meet you Ben Anderson"

"Nice to meet you to Clara Jackson"

She froze and looked at me,

"What's my name?"

I was shocked at first that she forgot her own name but I decided to answer all of her questions.

"Clara jackson"

"How old am I?"

"18"

"Do I have a birthday?"

"Yes December 19"

" when's your birthday?"

" tomorrow March 27th"

" do I have a family?"

"I DJ not know you've never told me anything about a family but yes I think you do"

"Good"

I chuckled a bit,

"Good"

" do you have a family?"

"Yes I do"

"Can you tell me about them"

I told her about my mom, and how wonderful she is, and how she kinda acts like a teenager when she found out that I liked someone, but I left out the name and Clara wasn't too happy about that. Anyways I told her about Cody and how him and Jace are so much alike in so many ways but different at the same time.  I told her about the time Jace couldn't get a girl to dance with him at this big ball that we had attended.  Finally I told her about my beautiful little sister Rain and how she can be stubborn at times but she's always sweet and tough.  So never get on her bad side.

She smiled after my rant

"I like your family"

"I like them too"

"Um I am feeling a little tired so I think that I am going to sleep right now if that's ok with you."

" that's perfectly fine, sweet dreams princess"

"See you later Ogre"

I snapped my head down and looked at her,

She remembered something...

I walked out the door and closed it, I was bummed that she lost all her memory but I was sort of happy because that means that she forgot how my dad Was a ass to her.  I could make her like me and not friend zone me again though.  But wouldn't that be taking advantage of someone.  I could take my chances, or I can be her friend and help her with gaining her memory back.

And that's what I'll do, even if it means I'll never get to claim her as mine in the end....