AOT characters react to ships! #1

A/n: i know i said i would be doing Attack on Highschool II, but hey, Shingeki Chuugaku's out so.. yeah... anyway, so here we go.

( I did Fairytail react-to-ships thing, so i decided to do an snk version too, it's just, a little different )

Author-chan: aaand today's character to react is......
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

OUR DEAREST CORPORAL, LEVI ACKERMAN!!!! XD

Levi: tch! What's with the shitty introduction? *drinks tea, holding the tea cup the way he always do*

Author-chan: now, now, heichou, you can react now ^_^

Levi: *looks at author-chan* (눈_눈) *to the camera* oi, yes you, brat! Corporal Levi here to react to shitty ships in our fvcking show.

Author-chan: *hands him out the list of ships*

Levi: *looks at the paper* is that clean?

Author-chan: It's clean and sanitized •_•

Levi: do you always have lists of ships when having a shit ship reaction show?

Author-chan: yes *_*

Levi: (눈_눈) *grabs paper from author-chan* tch... *to camera* oi you brats, better listen to my reactions or I'll kick you like how I did to that annoying Yeager.

Author-chan: but heichou, dont you love that annoying Yeager? *wiggles eyebrows*

Levi: shut the fuck up, brat! Didnt I tell you to clean the kitchen?

Author-chan: but it's sparkling clean •_•

Levi: clean it... (눈▽눈) or I'll turn you into a godamn potato and let Braus eat you!

Author-chan: *sighs* fine! Fine! *stands up and walks away lazily* *murmurs* I look like a potato anyway xD

Levi: *to camera* tch. I'll start now and you brats, dont be a dickhead like Eren...or Ackerman, or that yellow coconut, or like that horseface or even like shitty-glasses.

Levi: *reads*
First ship: Eren x Mikasa- *to camera* tch. Dont really give a fuck. I still wonder why that Ackerman's overly attached to that annoying Yeager. She MUST know how annoying and filthy her boyfriend is,tch!

Levi x Petra- *looks away;hides blush* *sighs* she's dead (눈_눈)

Author-chan: *from the kitchen* you will marry her if only she didnt choose tree-sama ne? XD

Levi: d'ya want me to fvcking kill you, brat?

Author-chan: lel nope *brushes sink lazily*

Levi: *back to basics*

Armin x Annie: two blondies? Dont really care (눈_눈)

Levi x Mikasa: we're both ackermans. Besides, that Ackerman is filthy. I'd rather help shitty four-eyes with her disgusting experiment involving Yeager and Erwin's eyebrows than be with that Ackerman *drinks tea; puts cup down*

Sasha x Connie: their stupidity matches, you know, so i uh... kinda ship these two brats. *awkward pause* what? (눈_눈) tch.
Eren x Levi: th-this is stupid! Did shitty glasses made this ship? I kinda have an urge to kill whoever made this ship, i maybe want him to be fed to the titans or have me kill him. Really? That Yeager? (눈_눈) tch. The thought of him makes me wanna bathe myself in windex........filthy

Ymir x Krista: these two lesbian shitty brats are a thing but i dont give a fvck *sips tea*

*puts cup down* Jean x Armin: ... a horseface and a coconut.... *sips tea* *puts cup down* is shit.

Hanji X Levi: dafuq, i cant even imagine myself with shitty glasses. With all her titan experiments...... Filthy. tch

Jean x Mikasa: i dont think that Ackerman can handle that horse....

Krista X Armin: this is a struggle, the Survey Corps superiors even have difficulties recognizing these two brats....no.

Jean x Marco: wtf? Marco polo?

Eren x Armin: coconut is Yeager's bestfriend... if im not mistaken

Hanji x Erwin: no

Mike x Levi: *eye twitches* tch. (눈_눈)

Eren x Annie: Leonhardt is a certified bitch, as Jaeger is a certified brat. Who knows, they can be shitty perfect. *drinks tea* but still i wont waste a fuck for these two peasants. Tch *puts cup down*

Sasha x Jean: do you brats even feed a horse with a potato?

Krista x Eren: *sighs* I really suggest you filthy peasants to ship this (눈▽눈) so uhh... their obsessive partners can let you eat your own sh!z.

Annie x Bertholt: i dont give a shit. In our show, They're fvcking titans and i hate titans, . (Spoilers)

Krista x Reiner: dont care

Mikasa x Annie: know wut, i would like to see them in a sparring....in bed... (눈_눈) u dont get it? Y'all as shit as fvck.

Author-chan: *from the kitchen* curses, Corporal Ackermanlet xD

Levi: *to Author-chan* you better clean that up to Levi's standards brat! You dont want me to feed you to that collossal shit!

Author-chan: collossal shit!?! X'D lel

Levi: tch *back to camera* anyway,

Reiner x Bertholt: *processing* *drinks tea* *puts cup down*..........................tch

Mikasa x Armin: No. Ackerman only wants Yeager and Arlert an ice cream.

Eren x Jean: these two filthy creatures ruin my day everytime they fight. I kinda have an urge to kick that Jaeger again, this time, I'll include the horse. (눈_눈) still i dont give a fvck.

Lastly..

Erwin x Levi: To the one who made this ship: F*CK YOU.

..well i hope you shitty brats learned something from me, though i know you didnt. I just want you to fucking clean your damn rooms i can sense that it's filthy. Dont let me reach there and kick you like how i did to Ackerman's fucking baby brother or something like that.

Last question: how to summon me.

you can never summon someone as fab as me(눈_눈) tch *tears paper into half; Marco style* . *uses 3dmg* sayounara, bitches! *flew away*

Author-chan: nooooooo!!!! My precious lissssst!!!! ('A')