Dial 569 if you need rehabilitation

Brought to YOU by ME ;)

You know you're addicted to Aot when:

1. Fangirling mode turns ON when you read or hear the word: Titan

2. You use the word "titan" than "giant" because it sounds cooler and it reminds you of Aot

3. Every girl with straight, black, neck-length hair is "Mikasa" and if she kinda looks like Asian, "a real life Mikasa" and you wanna go hug her so tight but you're afraid she might call the police and you'll end up not in jail but in the mental institution.

4. You eat potato in gym class and if your teacher asks you what the fvck you're doing you give him/her half of it ( but it's actually just 1/4)

5. Whenever you see horse you run towards it with your arms open wide yelling, "Jean! I FINALLY FOUND YOU!!!"

6. Cleaning chemicals reminds you of heichou

7. And you wait for heichou in the supermarket's cleaning chemicals section making the employees think you may be a shoplifter :P

8. You kinda love cleaning now because it's what Levi-heichou loves to do

9. Sawney Bean isnt just a Scottish folklore

10. You tear anything "Marco-style' or "Farlan style"

11. you do weird things and maybe even star in your biology/chemistry/physics class FOR SSSCIENCE!!!!!

11.5. Your motto when the Finals are here:

I will kill every Finals!
Every single one
EVERY LAST ONE!!!

( ♪ Sie sind das FINALS und wir sid die STUDENTS!)

(It motivates me everytime :3)

[I know -_- dont chu correct me i got it from le internet]

12. You just wanna marry heichou in the first place.

13. Huge-ass trees can Petra-fy you

14. That short, blonde, blue-eyed girl is "Krista"

15. If she has incredibly long nose then you run away from her, she's the fem titan! Making the girl think you need professional help.

16. NORMAL PEOPLE: Titans- (Greek mythology) any of the family of giants in Greek mythology born of Uranus and Gaea and ruling the eart until overthrown by the Olympian gods.

OTAKU: Titans- giant, humanoid creatures which devours humans.

Which of the two formulated the coolest definition? :3

17. You'll enroll at the military academy if they use blades than riffles, 3dmg, and fights TITANS not TERRORISTS.

18. You begin to refer any German boys: EREN, especially if he's angry ( no offense Germans :) ily)

19.If you have blonde hair, you want to tie it like Annie does.

20. If you have brunette hair you want to tie it like Hanji or Sasha does.

21. If you have black hair you want a hair style like Mikasa's.

22. But you dont have to worry if you "dont have hair" because you look like Connie. Or at least thats how you think you are. Juzt kidding! Ily :*

23. Employees in a store, mall, or supermarket look at you like youre some kind of alien because you suddenly just cri when you see the word "half"/"half-off"/"50% off".

24. Wanna have those 6-pack

25. You stole the key to your basement from your mum and tie it 'round your neck.

26. You keep telling your mum to change her hairstyle because she ties it like how dead mums used to tie their hair (PLZZ! MUM CHANGE YOUR HAIRSTYLE!!! ・゚゚・(>д<)・゚゚・)

27. You (desperately) bite your thumb hoping you'll shift as a titan.

28. You put bite mark on your thumb using a marker ( I did this once and mum asked me if that was a wound ) pretty effective :3

29. You cosplay a character from Aot during halloween.

30. You have a CRAZY way of eating a gingerbread man. ( Eat it like you're a titan and the gingerbread man is a normal human)

31. You fangirl when some random people has same name with an Aot character.

32. LEVI's JEANs is having a 50%-OFF sale ;~;

33. When you salute, you bring your fist to your left chest which is kinda absurd for normal people. (Fvck the normals!)

34. Your dream is to go to Japan because why not? There's an Aot museum there and you can go practice for 3dmg (plus there will be whole lots of cool stuffs to fulfill your otaku dreams)

35. If Titans will one day exist...
Normal people: We're all gonna die!!!
This is the end!
Somebody help us!
Oshiete- woopz, wrong anime

Otakus: *_* THIS IS IT!!!!! (Gunna kiel titans liek hecho)

36. You make fanfics and fan arts out of your favorite Aot otp because they might not end up being a cannon because Isayama-san might actually just kill them before you know it
;~;

37. You killed 3 people with your sister when you were around 9- NO ERASE THAT!!!!

Real no. 37. That moment when you realize your life is so tragic you can actually join the infamous "Did-nothing-wrong squad" and one of your squadmate is Eren.

38. You want to headbutt an Ackerman (but the Ackermans are so deadly so yeh)

39. You can pinpoint which one of these signs you can relate the most.

40. You're going to dial 569 because you realize you're in fact addicted to Aot and needs rehabilitation.

(whispers: the hotline 569 is just a thing i made up. So yeh, dont dial it on phone )