IX ~ Trapped

October 31st, 7:24PM:

Connor leaned against the wall, willing the tears not to fall. Travis was gone, and Katie, Percy and Annabeth were probably gone too.

Inside of Connor's chest, his heart was beating faster than humanly possible. This was a dream. This had to be a dream. But it wasn't. And that's what scared him the most.

Connor willed his legs to start walking again, promising himself that he wouldn't look back, only forwards. That was until he reached the end of the corridor.

It stopped abruptly, and Connor put his hand on the dead end to see if it was real or not. It was real alright. He started to turn around to go back, but instead of the hallway, there was another wall. Connor pushed against it, but it was completely solid. The walls on either side of him were solid too.
Connor turned around in a full
circle. He was trapped.

And then suddenly, the walls started moving towards him. Connor cried out in fear. He had never really been a fan of small spaces, but this was pushing it - literally.

The walls on his left and right came closer towards him, until he was squished between them. I am going to die. I am going to die. He repeated in his head.

But before he could suffocate completely, he had a sudden sense of calmness as he accepted the fact that this was the end of Connor Stoll.

Unknown POV:

I put my heels on and straightened my jacket. My accomplice pulled his jacket on too, and we began walking.

"Do we have anymore victims, yet?" I asked him.

My accomplice shook his head. "The hole closed up a minute ago, but straight afterwards the next one opened."

"Good, good. Our plan is working." I pushed a piece of my long dark hair out of my face. "You said earlier that five have managed to get in?"

"Yes, indeed. Five demigods are trapped in the house as we speak."

Then he frowned. "Something is happening!" We stopped walking, and I turned to face him.

"What is it, Nico, what is it?"

Nico Di Angelo held up three fingers. "They're - they're gone."

"What do you mean, gone?" I demanded. My reputation was at stake here. Last year, I had managed to fool most of the demigods at Camp Jupiter. This year would be the same, except at Camp Half-Blood, and nothing could stop me. Not even those pesky demigods who survived Tartarus, Percy and Annabeth. But Nico was different. He understood how I wanted to get back at the Stoll twins, as they had pranked him many times before. And at the brother's own party, right under their very noses? This was perfect.

"The - the gods are in on are plan. Athena has figured out a way to rescue them." Nico said, staring at me with wide eyes.

I cursed underneath my breath. "This isn't good. We must be stealthy." I straightened my costume and tried for a smile. It worked. "For now, lets pretend to be apart of the party."

Who do you think 'Unknown' is? 😈😉