Chapter five: Always

The loud music flooded my ears instantly. Sweaty bodies grinded against each other. Girls giggled as guys kissed their necks. As for me? I stood awkwardly, without my crutches. I know I don't belong here. I never belonged here. Never belonged in London. And today, just proved it.

I walked over to the bar, and sat down. "What can I get you?" The young man asked. I smiled, and shrugged. "What drinks can you make good?" I asked. "Lots of things. I can make good mixed drinks." He replied. "Give me the strongest mixed drink you can make." I replied. "Yes ma'am." He replied, walking over to the alcohol.

"Rough night?" He asked, as he shook alcohol. "You have no idea." I replied. "Want to tell me about it? I'm a good listener." He said, getting a class out. I nodded, and smiled. He handed me the drink, and told a different guy to take over. I smiled, as he sat down next to me.

"So, I had a dance recital, and I fell, because I saw my boss, who kissed me, with another girl, and I had to do a backflip, and I fell, sprained my ankle. And he told me the kiss was a mistake." I said. He blinked a few times. "Wow." He replied. "Wow, this drink is really strong." I said. He laughed, and nodded. "It's the strongest thing I can make." He replied. I smiled. "I need it." I said. "That, you do. But you know, I can take your mind off of that douche." He said. I smiled, and nodded.

+++
Harry's POV

I laid on the couch, wondering where Bella is. What did I say? She totally flipped out on me. She said she was going to show me that the kiss meant nothing to her either. It really didn't mean anything. I mean, she's eighteen. Yes, I may have been a little affectionate towards her, but it meant nothing. I just don't want her to do something she would regret.

To: Bella

Bella, where are you?

I waited for an answer. If she didn't answer, I knew something happened.

From: Bella

Tellingmyselftohvaesec

To: Bella

What? Bella, are you saying telling yourself to have sex?

I again, waited a while for an answer.

From: Bella

Yes

That one word made me jump up. Why? When? Mainly, why? Why would she do this? Why would she want to? I can't sit here, and let her do this to herself. I grabbed my coat, and ran out the door.

To: Bella

Where are you?

No answer.

To: Bella

Why? Don't do this. Tell me where you are

Wait. wait. Wait. Wait.

From: Bella

900georgestreet

900 George Street? That's right down the street. I drove quickly down the street, to the house. I jumped out of the car, and ran to the door. I put my hand on the handle, and turned it. Who leaves the door open? I walked into the house, and heard screams. Girl screams.

"Get your hands off of her." I said, as I reached the room. Bella was tied to a bed, undressed. On top of her, was some guy, in nothing but his boxers. Bella gave me this look. I can't explain it, but she looked scared. I walked to the bed, and smelt the alcohol. "She's drunk!" I yelled, storming to the bed. "How dare you do this to her! She's drunk!" I yelled.

The guy got off of Bella, and went against the wall. "This isn't my house, man!" He yelled. "Yes, I know." I replied, untying Bella. She was in tears, completely crying. "Go to your own house." I stated. He nodded, and walked out of the room.

I picked Bella up, and carried her out of the room. I'll have to talk to her once she is sober. I can literally smell the alcohol from her body. Where did she even go? I know she didn't just meet this guy on the street. She had to go somewhere. I know Bella, and I know she wouldn't drink, unless someone either, forced her to, or she needed to get her mind off of things. The last time she did something like this, was when Austin cheated on her. And that was a reason to get drunk. I don't know why there was a reason tonight.

+++
Bella's POV

I woke up with a major headache. What even happened last night? The last thing I remember, was drinking and talking to the bartender at the club. But after that, everything is a blank. I took the Advil that was next to me, thankful, to the person who left it.

"Bella." Someone said. I looked, seeing Harry standing in the doorway. "Want to tell me what happened last night?" He asked. :Um. I went to a club. And then, I asked for the strongest drink he could make. And then... I talked to him about my problems. And after that, everything is a blank." I replied. He nodded.

"Bella, I don't know what II said last night, but whatever I said, I am so sorry." He said, sitting down. "What happened last night?" I asked. "You said you were trying to have sex. And you told me the address of the house. And I found you tied to the bed, and this guy on top of you. You were naked, Bells." He replied. I closed my eyes, trying to remember.

"Bella, I want you to know, if you ever need to talk, or you feel like doing something, you can always come to me." He said, pushing my hair back. I nodded. "I mean it, Bella. Anything, my door is always open." He said. I nodded again. I know I can go to him, but I remember what he said. I remember he said the kiss meant nothing. It was a mistake. That's why I went out in the first place. If I tell him that, he will take it personally, and blame it on him. Which it is his fault, but I let myself do that.

"I will always be here for you, Bella." He said, leaning in. "Harry." I sighed, pushing him back. "You don't want me to kiss you?" He asked. "No, I do, no, wait. No, I don't know." I struggled. He smiled, and shrugged. "Let me." He said, leaning in again. I nodded, and let his lips touch mine. I instantly kissed back.

We pulled away after a few minutes, both smiling. "So, this one means something?" I asked. "They always have." He replied. I nodded, and looked down. "Bells, no matter what, I will always be there for you. Whether I fire you, or you quit, or if you scream at me, whether I scream at you, I'll always be there." He said. I nodded, and kissed him.