Chapter twenty-eight: Finding the truth

Song for this Chapter is......... DOES HE KNOW BY ONE DIRECTION, because it fits perfectly for this! Would it be weird if I have Harry singing in this chapter??????

I woke up, to find myself in a bed, under covers. This is.... Harry's guest room? Did I miss something from last night? I pulled the covers off of me, and got out of the bed. I walked to the door, and opened it. Standing in front of the door, was Mason.

"Good morning beautiful." Mason smiled, kissing my cheek. "Yeah, hi. Uh, what happened last night?" I asked. "Um, well, I don't really understand it. But you should ask Harry." He replied. "So, we are in Harry's house?" I asked. "Bell, we came here last night." He replied. I looked around the hallway, completely shocked.

"Bella!" Kaylin yelled, running to me. She hugged my legs tightly. "Hey baby." I smiled, kissing her head. "Where's daddy?" I asked. "Watching TV. He said I can't watch with him." She replied, with a small pout. "How about.... you come watch me dance today." I said. Her eyes popped open, and she jumped up. "Take that as a yes." I laughed.

Harry sat on the couch in the living room, holding a coffee mug, sipping his coffee. "I thought Shauna took Kaylin with her." I spoke. He turned to me, and stood up. "Shauna... came here this morning, and told me she couldn't handle her." He replied. "Okay, well, I.... told Kaylin she can come watch me dance today." I informed. "Oh, okay." He replied.

"Hey, I have a quick question." I said, before walking away. He nodded, and looked at me. "I.... had such a weird dream last night. About... me falling asleep here. And, it was funny, because you put me in bed, and then said something like, I love you, or something." I laughed. His eyes popped open. "It was such a weird dream. I woke up in the middle of the night, whispering I love you, and I didn't know why. But I guess it was in my dream." I said. He nodded, and sat down on the couch.

"Well, do you want breakfast?" I asked. Kaylin nodded, and climbed onto Harry's lap. "Princess, I told you, you can't watch TV with me." Harry sighed. "But dad. We never watch TV anymore." She replied. "I know, but I have to go to work soon, and Bella is going to dance. You know what it's like in the morning." He replied. "Fine. I like Bella better than you anyway." She snapped, speeding off his lap. He huffed, and leaned back.

"Why don't you go up to your room, and get dressed." I said to Kaylin. She gave a death stare to Harry, then started for the stairs. I sighed, and walked to Harry. He's acting very different, like something is off. Maybe he's drinking again? Maybe he can't handle being a single father?

"Harry." I whispered. He looked at me. "You haven't put that mug down since I got down here." I sighed. He shrugged, and took another sip. "Harry, what's in the mug?" I asked. He didn't answer, so I acted on instinct. I grabbed the mug out of his hand, and looked at the cup. Liquor.

"Why are you drinking again?" I asked, with a sigh. "That is none of your business." He replied. "Harry, I'm listed as an emergency contact incase there's an emergency. It is my business. I practically live here. It's my business. I raised Kaylin since she was a toddler. I-" "It's none of your business Isabella." He spoke, raising his voice.

"Isabella? Okay, what's going on?" I asked. "I told you, nothing is going on." He replied. "I can practically smell the alcohol that's coming from you. Tell me. I can help." I said. "No one can help me, Isabella." He replied. "I can help, Harold. I helped once, I can help again." I said.

He opened his mouth, but closed it. "I-" "I'm ready to go!" Kaylin yelled, cutting off Harry. "We will talk about this later. And I want the truth, and nothing but the truth." I informed. He huffed, and nodded. "Alright, so, you're coming to dance with me. Then after dance, I take you to Aunt Gem's. Mason home. And then I come back here, and clean." I said. She nodded, and grabbed her jacket.