Chapter twelve: Tutoring

"Harry, I'm running late to school."

"Okay, but I really need you to be at the house today after school. I have a huge meeting, and it can't be interrupted."

"Okay, I'll be there, but I really have to go. I'm seriously late."

"Have a good day. Just remember, you need to be there, and Gemma can't do it today, since she needs to take care of Peter."

"Okay, okay. I hear you. But Harry, I need to go."

"Bye."

"B-"

He hung up, before I could even say bye back. I sighed, and got into Peacock. Harry let me keep him, since he's apparently enjoying his station wagon. I honestly just think he wants me to drive, so he gave me his car. I know he hates driving the station wagon. I mean, he hated driving Shauna's minivan around, but, she had to have a minivan, since Kaylin was only just born, and you really can't put a baby in the front seat of a sports car.

"Damn girl!" Jason yelled, as I stepped out of the car. "You like it?" I asked, locking the car. "Hell yes. That man... damn, he got money." He said. I laughed, and nodded. "That man, is working today, meaning I have to babysit. All night." I replied. "Someone is getting laid." He laughed. I slapped his shoulder, and shook my head. "No, we didn't even have sex yet." I replied. "Oh, so his fingers do all the work." He motioned, his fingers curling. "Oh my god. Why did you even have to sign up for this school." I groaned, walking away.

"I heard there were hot guys here. But sadly, I haven't seen any." He yelled, running up to me. "Hot guys? There are no hot guys here." I replied. "I see that now." He snapped, struggling to hold his books. "See, the trick is, you need to hold your books with two hands." I smirked. "Bitch, I don't need two hands." He snapped his fingers, making his books fall over. I fell to the ground laughing.

"That's not fair. You have boobs to keep the books upright." He groaned, picking his books up. "Boobs don't do shit. They are just there for show." I replied, helping him up. He shrugged, and looked straight ahead. "Oh! You need to meet my friends." I jumped, pulling his through the hall.

"Hey guys!" I smiled, running up to my friends. "Someone's happy." Michael replied. I nodded, and pulled Jason next to me. "Guys, this is Jason, Jason, this is, Luke, Calum, Ashton and Michael. Jason used to be my dance partner when I was a dancer." I smiled, introducing Jason. The guys nodded at him, and Jason looked down to the ground.

+++

"Bella!" Someone yelled. I turned around, seeing Luke running to me. "What's up?" I asked, walking to him, just to save him the trip to run further. "I'm failing business." He spoke quickly. "Uh, okay? And you told me because?" I questioned. "I need your help. Mr. Imisuli told me you're his best student." He replied. "You want me to tutor you... in business?" I asked slowly. He nodded. "Luke, it's business. You need to know stocks, money, people, names, famous people in business. That's it." I replied. "And it's hard." He pouted. I sighed. "Fine, meet me at the flag pole today after school. I'm tutoring Jason too. I just need to stop at Harry's building, to tell his secretary something." I sighed. "Thank you! You are a life savor!" He yelled, hugging me. "Okay, okay. Don't touch me." I pulled away. He smiled, and nodded.

+++

"Girl, you told me he didn't like you." Jason said, as I walked through the hallway. "Would you shut up?" I asked, flashing him a smile. "I told you he likes you. But no, you didn't believe me." He replied. I rolled my eyes. "We have to meet Luke at the flag pole." I spoke randomly. "Why?" He asked, putting a piece of gum in his mouth. "I'm tutoring him after school today. In business too." I replied. He nodded, and walked out of the doors.