Chapter eightteen: Big news

"Morning La, where are you going so early on a Saturday?" My dad asked. "Work." I replied, putting my hair up. "So early?" He asked. "Yeah, I get there early. I think Harry has work today. I don't know. He takes off at times." I replied. "Can I come?" He asked. "You, want to come to work with me? To babysit?" I asked. "Yeah, any problem?" He questioned. "What? Oh no, no. I just didn't think you would want to come." I replied, with a smile. "I need to spend time with my little princess." He smiled.

+++

"Who's car is this?" My dad asked, when I opened the garage. "Uh, mine?" I questioned. "You have a Koeningsegg CC8s?" He asked. "Uh, sure." I replied. "This car is amazing. The top speed is two hundred forty two miles per hour. The price is like five hundred and sixty thousand or something." He said. "Yeah, good car, I guess. Let's go. Get in." I replied. "You drive this every morning?" He asked. "It's my car. So, yes." I replied.

"The car's name is Peacock." I smiled. "Uh." He replied. "I know. Harry wouldn't let drive the car the first day. But he let me, after I got us to school safely. He gave me the keys, and now, it's mine." I smiled. "Wow. Harry treats you well." He replied. I nodded, and smiled. "He honestly does. It was a little bumpy in the beginning, but I think we worked passed our differences. He's like my best friend. He actually took me in when I was going broke." I replied. "Wow." He smiled. I nodded.

+++

"Harry, hey, my dad came along today. Are you working?" I asked, walking into the kitchen. He nodded, and sighed. "Busy day. Meeting after meeting. I have five meetings today." Harry replied. "Wow. Well, leave whenever you're ready. Did you make coffee yet?" I asked. He nodded, and pointed to the mug in the sink. I nodded.

My dad came into the kitchen, in complete awe. "This house, wow." My dad smiled. "You like it?" I asked. He nodded. "Good, because this is the closest thing you will get to a mansion." I smiled. He rolled his eyes at me. "Did you park peacock in the garage or driveway?" Harry asked, grabbing his keys. "Uh. None." I mumbled. "Where did you park it? If you say in the street, I will flip." He replied. "Then I won't say." I gave him an encouraging smile. "Bella!" He yelled, running to the window.

"This is how Daisy got killed." He said, running out to Peacock. "Okay, but that was the second time." I replied. "Daisy?" My dad asked. "My old car. Bella parked it on the street, and it got hit." Harry replied. "Okay, on my defense, a big truck came down the street." I defended. "But, you parked it on the street. My poor baby got hit twice. Once, with her face torn off. Second, she was totally broken." Harry sighed, giving me a frown. "You broke his car?" My dad asked. "More like crashed it. Just a few times." I replied. "Oh, that makes things so much better." My dad replied. I smiled, and took the keys from Harry. "I'll park it in the driveway." I said, walking to the car.

"Thank you, now, I have to go." Harry sighed. He kissed me, then ran to his car. "Wait!" I yelled, running after him. He turned to look at me. "What time will you be home?" I asked. "Hopefully before seven." He replied. "Do you want to have dinner with my dad and I tonight? I will cook." I asked. "Um, sure. I'll let you know what time I will be coming home." He replied. I nodded, and kissed him. "Have a good day. Don't stress yourself out, please. I'm sure Eleanor will be good at canceling your meetings if you need her to." I smiled. He nodded, and got into his car. "Don't forget, if you take Kaylin out, take the jeep." He said, once he started his car. "I know. I know. Okay, go. Don't be late." I said. He nodded, and drove off.

"So, what do you do now?" My dad asked. "Now, we go inside, and wait for sleeping beauty to wake up. Then, I make her breakfast, and then we decide on what we want to do." I replied. He nodded, and walked inside the house. "I really do like this house." He smiled. "Yeah, it gets annoying having to walk-" "Bella!" Kaylin screamed. "Daddy!" She screamed.