Thats not even half of the story

It's the weekend.

I woke up early went down stairs and made everyone breakfast.I did laundry and did a little extra cleaning.

I got dressed and grabbed my phone and headphones. Then I got out my bike. I put on my hoodie an left.

Since we moved we're a little closer to the field I used to play in with my old team. I heard they got a new field so I could assure myself no one would be there.

I kept riding my bike just trying to enjoy freedom while I still could. Finally I made it to the field.

I didn't have a ball so I just kept walking around and thought about the good times I had here. Then I lied down under a tree. I closed my eyes and just enjoyed my freedom.

I heard a car. I bolted up. All I saw was a soccer ball. In the middle of the field.

Hmmm..... Maybe the person wouldn't mind me playing with it.

I walked over to the ball. I started juggling then I tried the bicycle kick.

"Goal!" I said proudly

"You've gotten better." Someone said

"Thanks I played a lot with..."I trailed off when I saw who it was.

I instantly headed for the gate. He grabbed my arm. I , on instinct, pushed him off.

"Leave me alone." I warned

"Casey-" I cut him off

"Can't you just leave me alone!"

"No I can't leave you alone. You know why? Cause the minute you attacked Kaitlin it became my problem."

"Who's Kaitlin?!" I asked confused

"My girlfriend!" He said

I fell silent.

"You attacked her in the hallway. The one you pushed against the lockers!" He stated

"Well then tell your girlfriend to stop messing with me!"

"What happened to you?" He said

"What?"

"Before you were nice, and kind. Now your mean and ruthless."

"So?"  I replied

"So maybe you should stop hanging out with those guys before you get hurt!"

"Look who's talking! My life's a mess!"

"I know your parents are mean to you ever since they got back together. Now you have to care for your sister and brother yourself."

"Yeah thanks but guess what?" I started

"After we were done my dad got sick. My mom lost her job..." My voice trailed off

I sat down and tears started to fall down my face. I couldn't hold them back anymore. He sat down beside me and grabbed my hand.

"It's okay."

"No you don't get it." I said

"My dad died 5 months ago. My mom left us."

He looked at me confused.

"James... I'm in foster care."

He got up

"What!" He yelled

"Where are your sisters?" He asked

"My aunt was able to take them in but she didn't have the money to support me. Not with Jackie and Cheri her own kids already there too." I answered

"Your older  brother?"

"He was able to find his real mom. Remember he was only my step brother. Look no one in my family had the money to support me. That's why I'm here." I answered 

He just stared at me.

"That's why I'm liked this James."

"Thanks for letting me get this off my chest." I hugged him. Then I whispered..

"But I'm not gonna stop. This is only the beginning."

I ran off and got my bike and went home.