Chapter 5 - The Birthday Plans

*In the other room*
Chris-So, if you guys don't know, Stacy's birthday is 2 days away, and I wanna do something special for her because she's my girlfriend.
Nicole-Awww, Mr. Tin Man does have a heart.
Samantha-That's so sweet.
Chris-You are being super annoying right now.
Nicole-Jacka**.
Chris-B****!
Nicole-Oh h*** no!
Chris-Yep. I called you a b****. DEAL WITH IT.
Samantha-Chris, how do you go from sweet to jacka** in 2.5 seconds?
Chris-Stop asking me questions. So, what I need you two to do is help me plan her birthday party.
Samantha-Ok, I'm cool with it!
Nicole-I guess.
Chris-Great. So, you guys probably know her more than I do so, you guys decorate and I pay for everything....deal?
Nicole-DEAL!
Samantha-Deal.
Nicole-I have an idea for her cake. I saw one. Well, we'll get as much out of her as possible...Stacy?
Stacy-(opening door)Did one of you call me?
Nicole-I did. Wanna go get some food?
Stacy-Sure. Where are we going?
Nicole-Wanna go to the Cheesecake Factory?
Stacy-OH MY GOSH, YES! I haven't had cheesecake in like 6 years!
Samantha-Are you serious?
Stacy-Yeah.
Nicole- I go here all the time. This is gonna be an awesome night.
*Car Ride*
Stacy-Turn on the radio.
Nicole-Ok(puts top of her car down)
Samantha-(YELLING AND SINGING)STARSHIPS WERE MEANT TO FLY-Y.
Nicole-Are you really screaming?
Samantha-It's fun, try it.Nicole-Ok. CAN'T STOP 'CAUSE WE'RE SO HIGH!!! Your turn Stacy!Stacy-Are you serious?Samantha-DO IT!Stacy-STARSHIPS WERE MEANT TO FLY-Y!!!Nicole-We're here!!Stacy-Wow. Let's go inside.Nicole-What's your favorite flavor?Stacy-Strawberry Cheesecake.Nicole-That's your boyfriend's favorite flavor too!!Samantha-Wow, you two have your own flavor of cheesecake.???-(sarcastically)Aww, how sweet.Stacy-Kassy....Why are you all into our conversation?Kassy-Because I can be. It's funny how you think Chris actually loves you.Nicole-Don't listen to her. She's just trying to get into your head.Kassy-Chris just thinks you're a piece of s***. He's only dating you because he feels sorry for you.Stacy-No he doesn't and no he isn't so, just shut up.Kassy-You know i'm right.???-No, you're not. You know you lying.Stacy-Hey baby and so, he just said so. So, you can kiss my a** barbie.Kassy-Ugh. Chris, you know you love me.Chris-B****, you look like a hooker, you're a liar and you just want me for publicity. So, forget it.Stacy-So, back to us. Baby, I didn't know your favorite kind of cheesecake was Strawberry.Chris-I guess we have our own flavor.Stacy-Haha. Guess so. I really think that your up to something.Chris-(sarcastically)Me?? Psssh...NO WAY!Stacy-You are a TERRIBLE liar.Nicole-FINALLY!! Somebody else told you that you are a terrible liar!Samantha-She's been waiting for that. I wouldn't tell him because he LIKES TO HIT PEOPLE.Chris-I do? It's not like I hit hard.Stacy-Stop lying.Chris-What?I don't.(gets our cheesecake)Stacy-OMG It's been sooo long! I'm NEVER gonna wait this long to eat cheesecake EVER again!
Chris-Babe, how long has it been since you've had cheesecake?
Nicole-You don't even wanna know Chris.
Stacy-It's really been like 6 years!
Nicole-Well, you know, we should go now.(whispering in Chris's ear)-Go work your magic!

*Chris's P.O.V.*
Chris's Thoughts-Well, gotta make this the BEST BIRTHDAY EVER!