1) Zane x Reader

Next up, Levin x Reader.

Your POV

I sigh, looking at the prodigious doors that lead to the Jury hall. Today is the day, the day I become a Jury of Nine member. I will no longer have my own life after this, however, this doesn't matter to me, I am willing to do anything for Scaleswind. The doors are opened by two O'kasis guards, I enter. All eyes are locked on me, the new armor that decorates me suddenly feels heavier, so does my scythe. The grip on my weapon grows tighter as I walk down. Then, I see a familiar face, Zane.... Is he the Jury of Nine leader? Oh great, I will become a pawn to my childhood friend.

Once I reach the end of the end of the hall, I step up the half stairs and kneel. He draws a sword and puts it on my right shoulder. When he signals, I say my vows, the contract that will bind me to him as a pawn for the rest of eternity.

"You may speak your vows now," Zane says, almost monotone. An uncomfortable warmth floods my cheeks.

"I, _____(Name) the _____(title) shall be your loyal servant and jury member of the Jury of Nine. My contract shan't be broken even if the end of time shall come. I am sworn to protect thou est life even if my own shall be the cost. I am bound to you only as a pawn. Any violation to the contract shall result at the expense of my own life."

" _____(Name) the _____(title), you may rise."

~~~Timeskip~~~

I look out my window, it has been a year officially that I have joined the jury. I wonder how long I can keep my emotions bottled up. The only reason I stay is the contract and Zane. I've fallen for the enemy, Scaleswind will brand me as a traitor, I'm stuck.

Zane barges into the room.

"W-what? My lord, is everything alright?" My eyes grow wide in surprise. Had he found out about my plans?

"When will you stop calling me that? Can't you call me by me name, _____(Name)? We're childhood friends, after all." His voice hints some sadness.

"I'm sorry, I am only a pawn, I am and should always be that to you," I say as he walks closer to me, there's no chance of escape if your in Zane's custody, this is no different.

"Then, let me fix that." He gets close until our faces barely touch. "_____(Name), I remember you, I always have, I remember those tea parties we had in the garden, all those times together, I treasured, and yet, I never got the chance to say that I loved you. Even if you don't remember me, I still want to do this." He leans in for a kiss. At first, I am alarmed at such a task from someone like Zane. Gradually, I begin to gladly accept it. I place my hands on his head, running my fingers trough his midnight black hair. Oh, how long have I waited for this to happen, even if I were sure that it would never.

"I love you too." I leave everything else in Scaleswind behind, I don't care anymore, I am happy and that is good enough. We part and he said these few words:

"You've changed me, _____(name), I will gladly change for you and only you."