2)Levin x Reader (Halloween Special)

A.N. I now I'm a bit lateI got a request to do a Levin x Reader, I really don't know how to write this, I HAZ HOMEWORKS ON HALLOWEENS! Ok, now I'm just talking like Barney. Let's just get onto the story. Ur a wizard, _____(name). LOLOLOLOLOL.

Your POV

I look in the mirror, my _____(color) locks frame my face as I put on the final article of clothing, my cloak thing. (A.N.I dunno what it's called)

Checking again if the tie is correct. Today was Phoenix Drop's Halloween bash, everyone had to go, even if you didn't have a costume. I was going as a Hogwarts student of the house _____(whichever house you belong in). Grabbing my wand, I exit my house to get to the party. There was only one reason I went, Levin.

Levin's POV

"Malachai, are you ready?" I yell from downstairs. He takes forever to get ready, I swear, our costumes were the same thing, a Hogwarts uniform! We were going to the Halloween bash, why? Because everyone had to.

~~~At the Party~~~

I stare at _____(name) chatting away with Malachai, to be honest, I was jealous of him, being able to talk to her. He was even in the same house as her! It was as if fate wanted them to be together. I wanted her, I wanted to hug her, to kiss her beautiful lips, to pat my hands on her _____(color) hair. (A.N ok then, Levin) I saw them poking each other's wands at their heads, laughing. _____(name) turns around and notices me. I notice Malachai giving her a thumbs up, making her cheeks go 50 shades of red. Then, she approaches me with a warm smile.

"H-hey Levin!" _____(name) waves at me.

"H-hi, _____(name), so your a _____(house), huh."

"Oh, yeah." Music starts to play as I say that.

"Levin, do you want to dance? Everyone else already has a partner."

"S-s-s-s-s-s-sure." I stammer out.

your POV

I grab Levin's wrist and pull him to the dance floor. Levin puts one hand on my waist, while the other hand wraps around mine. We begin to dance.  I stare at his crystal blue orbs, completely mesmerized. My cheeks heat up, I have to tell him soon.

After the song is over, Levin takes me someplace quiet, to where we could actually talk. The words he said to me felt unreal.

"____(Name), I've known you for five years, you have always been there for me, even  when I didn't deserve it. And I want to be there for you, so will you b-" Before he can finish, I silence him by planting a kiss on his soft lips. As we part, I speak.

"Idiot, I've been waiting for so long!" I kiss him again, making time stop, to cherish this moment forever.

~~~Extended ending~~~

Levin and I walk back to the party, hands entwined, nothing could break us apart. After our arrival, I notice Malachai smiling at a paper. As the two of us sneak behind him, I see something I wish to take away, a photo of Levin and I's kiss.

A.N. *Sniffle* so kawaii!!!! I'm sorry if this isn't to your liking, with all the Harry Potter, but it was too good to pass up.