Forgive me!!! + Preview of next Oneshot!

Vlyad x Reader x Gene

I'm sorry! I just had to! the idea was to priceless!!!

... = text either before or after the preview

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

...

"_____(Name)? ______(Name) _____(Last name), is that you?" He asks half in fear. It is him! Tears of happiness and bitter tears of sadness threaten to flow down my cheeks. After years of believing those rumors of his death and finally accepting the loss, we finally meet again.

"Yes, Vlyad, it's me..." A hot tear trickles down my cheek as I say those four words. "It's been a while, huh?"

"It has, hasn't it?"

I insert the gate key and turn it, entering the large cubicle. Without hesitation, I run and embrace him into a hug.

"I've missed you so much!" Soon, my happiness turns into anger. "How dare you leave me in the overworld thinking you were dead!" I almost hiss.

"I did die, I was brought back to life as a servant to Gene. Eventually, I learned of his crimes and was locked down here, in this hell." More tears pour out of my eyes as I gently push him away.

"Don't worry, I'll get you out, that's a promise." I extend my pinky finger.

"I-I trust you then," He says, locking his pinky with mine, like when we were kids.

...