3) Dante x Reader

This a preview of when you two meet in my other book (Love Cures Scars). So preview first and then the actual one-shot.

Your POV

I jump up and into the trees, honestly, why must Zane give me such an easy mission? Spy on the guards of Phoenix Drop and give Intel on their battle plans. What would he gain from such a small town? As I think that, a rustle brings me back to reality. A blonde with icy blue orbs (eyes) and another with ash brown locks. They look familiar.... It hits me, the two men below me, Garroth Ro'meave first on the Jury of Nine waiting list. Laurence what's his face, the second on the list. Then comes me, _____(name) ______(last name), third on the list. they seem to be under qualified, seeing as I, at the third rank is already part of the jury.

Now to the Actual One-shot.

Your POV

The Brass bell gives a low echo as it swings almost laggardly, giving me the signal to step up and accept the paper. I have finally graduated the guard academy! All six years of hard work finally gave me the Master Guard permit, making it easier to get a position. After accept the paper, they give me a backpack of my signature weapons, a(n) _____(material) longsword and shield.

~~~Time skip~~~

The sparks continue to light my area as the fire crackles. Every village's positions were filled, at this rate, my hard work will go to waste. A rustling noise catches my attention as I ready my weapons. A boy about my age comes out. I'm captured by his sapphire blue orbs.

"Hello." I hesitantly say. The boy flashes a warm smile.

"Hi, my name is Dante."

"_____(name)." I notice two katanas in his hands, I ready my weapons.

" Please, I am not going to harm you, I actually just finished guard school." Him too?

"Really? Same. Are you looking for a job?"

"Yes, you too I suppose?"

"Yep," An idea flies into my head. "Would you like to join me?" All he gives is a nod.

~~~Skip to next month~~~

Our weapons clash against each others, in a heated battle. Dante was getting better, so was I. However, it was the same moves over and over again, it was getting boring and predictable. As Dante is catching his breath, I take the opportunity to strike at him. It seems that he was hiding his skill from me, he pins me to the ground, one katana to my neck. I decide to joke around with him.

"Please spare me, Dante, my lover is waiting for me."

"Who?" He seems to be upset about this.

"The tent, it's waiting for me, you know sleep is my love!" I tease him a bit.

"Wait, the tent cheated on me?" Glad to see that he's playing along.

"WHAT?! I thought table loved me! Waaaaaa!" I start to act like a baby.

"Hehe hehe." Dante removes his katana we both start laughing. He pulls me up.

"You know, I do have someone I love." Why does my heart hurt at that?

"R-really?" I stammer out.

"Yes, you. ____(name) _____(last name), I love you." before I can react, he pulls me in, our lips centimeters apart, then, they meet. A warmth creeps onto my face ad Dante's arms wrap around my waist.

"I love you too, Dante"

A/N CHEESY CHEESY CHEESY CHEESY CHEESY. I wrote this while in a rush so please, spare me. *hides*