Travis lime content (mature)

For all you corn dogs out there! :33 Help, please forgive me, I can't write lemon/lime content! After published: I seriously regret this....

Travis lay in his room, biting his thumb. He let out a shaky moan as the knot in his member begins to swell even more. Travis's clothes had already been pooled on the floor due to the heat he felt after battling. It was the first time that she had beaten him at a duel. Of course, Aphmau had declared victory many times before, yet, it was different when she had won.

He began to imagine the scene in his mind, the individual memory repeating like a broken record. The sweat beading down the girl's forehead, letting out groans of pain after defeat. It was like she was trying to seduce him. The girl's clothes sticking to her body due to the moisture going through her body, even perhaps inside.... But it would never happen, she hated him.

Travis sighed, for he knew that if this problem were not to be taken care of, sleep would not come. Reluctantly, he removed the final article of clothing, his boxers, making his ere*tion spring free from the restraint. A shaky hand extends toward his long member, slowly pumping in an up-and-down motion.

He let his mind wander, eventually settling on one he was happy with. The girl was in his  large tub, creating soft moans of pleasure as her hands brushed past her hardened buds. Soon enough, she seemed to be unpleased with her current state, making her draw a hand under the water. She slowly began to insert a finger into her lady cave, making sure to hit a certain spot that would get it over with quickly, yet, it only seemed to make her want more.

"Ah~ T-travis~!" A small moan manages to escape her lips, making her fingers pump faster. "Travis!" His name kept rolling out of her mouth like it was the only word she knew. Her womanhood had become even more wet. Using this little stimulation, she began to rub the pink of her flower (1). After what seemed to be such a short amount of bliss, the girl had released. Finally, with the feeling gone, she could continue with the bath.

Travis's knot had grown tighter as he pumped his shaft with strong hands. Finally, with one last pump, he had released the white liquid from the tip of his manhood.

"This is what you do to me, _____(name)." Travis lets out one last moan, unaware of that she had been watching him from a distance, rubbing and satisfying
herself to the sight....

Footnote 1: (A/N originally used in Shakespeare's works for the female genitalia)